Hampton VS Cloudland

olddog68

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 10 2007 - 04:56 PM) 826366435[/snapback]

a twinkie sounds pretty good right now actually, and i have thought about making my own site. it would be a big free for all between all carter county schools, no post shut downs, no blocking language... i think it would be a pretty cool thing. but i guess ole coacht will have to do for now.

Guess so... And I prefer to ding-dongs myself

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 10 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826366451[/snapback]

alot of ppl have told me that you like ding dongs... i prefer the female sex myself

This coming from from someone who just had his way with a twinkie.

http://www.twinkies.com/dingdongs.asp

Here's a little reading material for you. Try not to eat the computer screen

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 10 2007 - 04:56 PM) 826366435[/snapback]

a twinkie sounds pretty good right now actually, and i have thought about making my own site. it would be a big free for all between all carter county schools, no post shut downs, no blocking language... i think it would be a pretty cool thing. but i guess ole coacht will have to do for now.

the "price isn't right" Little Johnny

that goes for you too Lord Vader, or shorty BE

I'm going to be calling for coacht to shut this one down as well. Once again, the Unaka posters have demonstrated their lack of education and the proper raising they should have got as small children. This was a good-natured thread between allied rivals. This topic has been taken off the subject once again by jealous Unaka fans who are full of hate because of our new alliance and domination. Rangerbook, you spend entirely too much time alone. Don't worry son, there is still help for you. If you act now, you won't be living at home when your 40 drawing disability checks. Those shallow girls you were talking about earlier will eventually grow up and then maybe you will have a chance. I will pray for you, but right now your future is not good. For the sake of basketball, lets get back to the subject of a new gym for the new dominant program of Cloudland, so that we may join Hampton in our domination of this county.

Thou hast once again spoken folly, cucry. For thy King would never harm another school's thread with the indecent sexual comments made by thy Rangerbook. Rangerbook hast committed an offense against the superior Hampton and Cloudland regimes. Thus, the Stoney Creek regime has been overthrown. We must take action against the remaining rebels.

Well to start off by saying I am an assistant girls coach at Unaka HighSchool if that tells you who I am if not just ask I am not ashamed to state my Identity. On the other hand I just thought I would share some love as well on here with all you other fans.

First I would like to start off by saying that I am glad that tournament time is around the corner things have been a little shakey this year for my old Ranger boys after some diciplinary problems from a couple of players and injuries they have struggled quite a bit. But I do respect the way they have been playing to be playing with the young lineup they are putting out on the floor every night I know its tough for Coach Snavely having to deal with all of this but Unaka has a great coaching staff who works hard at what they do and Unaka can only get better not only come tournament time but in the future as well.

They have a strong eighth grade, freshman and sophmore class coming up and I believe that is where it really starts for Unaka is it's youth. Most of the kids love playing the game just dont really understand the varsity level quite yet but it takes time and we all know how good of a teacher of the game coach Snavely is and he will get the best out of not only his older players but the younger ones as well.

As far as the tournaments go it is really hard to say who will go all the way this year. All four teams are loaded with talent I guess it's just the way some of the teams matchup against eachother. Hampton has really good guards but they really dominate on the inside. Cloudland is a very patient fundemental team who dont really have that one star player that stands out they just play really well as a team. University High seemed to have a great season this year not to mention how great of a player Aaron Woodacre has become over the past two years.

Unaka I belive can give some teams some fits when they are shooting the ball very good and playing tough on the defensive end. Some of the younger players are going to have to step up and look to score more and take some pressure off of Andrew and Brandon which from watching the last game you can see that some of the younger players feel more comfortable playing now as the season has progressed.

But I wish the best of luck to all of the teams this upcoming week and hopefully we will see some very good games played.

Coach RC