You might be a good wrestler.......

RMC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826361803[/snapback]

Trouble Maker, a drinking contest ? No No no no. I did enjoy several pepsi's and stimulating conversation with a couple of The Baylor school for Boys and Girls Moms. But it turned out way different than your version. Raider76 would you like to comment on the outcome ? I did however have a massive sugar headache and tummy ache for several days following, but finally am at full speed. And one last thing, I ain't bi-lingual and would never use those words to a couple of skirts from the Baylor School for the Boys and Girls

bcb

BRB must have been mistaken then. I didn't think it was true.

QUOTE(Trouble Maker @ Feb 7 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826362122[/snapback]

BRB must have been mistaken then. I didn't think it was true.

OK, so that means BRB was not at Friday night's "competition". BCB would you say that's a legit clue? Also he/she mentions that at the end of the D2 dual finals that a Fr. Ryan parent was compelled to come up and shake his/her hand. That's a clue also but I'm not smart enough to cipher on that one.

HT

QUOTE(RMC @ Feb 6 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826361053[/snapback]

You Might Be a Good Wrestler

By Ross Copeland

If your mom is sweet and kind and makes cookies and brownies, everyone loves her, and she has never made any waves…..your wrestling future isn’t looking to bright.

So that's why my son didn't win state! Does this mean I have to kick her to the curb!

My daughter wanted me to add some from last year's state tournament:

If your mom ever took over running the clock at the state tournament during your match..... you might be a good wrestler. (I might add......and your sister was the score keeper)

If your mom is well known on any of the wrestling bulletin boards.....you might be a good wrestler

If the referees can identify your mom just from her yells from the stands.....you might be a good wrestler

This is just a great thread - I'm loving it! Actually chatted and shared a few laughs with other Mom's about this thread.

Here is a few more...

You've wrestled, graduated and now in college, but when your Mom goes to the matches now, the officials still give her the 'here's your first warning' before the match even begins.

Your Mom has driven through forest fires, bands of tornados, ice/snow storms or blinding fog over the mountains to get you to or from a national tournament.

So many memories, so much fun!

• 3 years later...

As we prepare for state this next week - it's time to "bump" one of our classics! Yes, I'm still getting the "warning" before matches begin when I show up for matches! Good luck to all state qualifiers - this may help you determine if you are a good wrestler!

By the way - I actually had a wrestler look at me straight faced at a tournament on Saturday and tell me that I intimidated him - he was like a 189 or 215 size guy and I'm an OLD woman!