Region 2 Seeds

Jackson

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure if you feel this is over priced that you and your wife could work the conecssion stand, keep the bathrooms clean, or run the bout sheets. then the other two members could watch your child wrestle. That way you save money , contribute to the sport and entertain your kids!!!!

I know from experience that there is never enough help or money for the wrestling team. This is my 3rd child to wrestle and I tell you there is no other sport like it. They played them all and they will tell you nothing taught them the ethics of work like wrestling. Enjoy it.

Tickets for the 2007 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships can be purchased by completing this official application and returning it to the Palace of Auburn Hills box office. Please note the following ticket policies:

Tickets are sold in three-day, six-session packages only. All-session ticket packages are $150, $130, and $120. A $5.00 handling fee is added to all orders. *Prices include on-site parking with unlimited in/out privileges.

I WONDER WHAT THEY PAY FOR CLEANING THE MATS???? :lol:

QUOTE(gun816 @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826361987[/snapback]

$7 each day! Way to take advantage of parents that cant say no.

The minimum amount T$$AA tells the school to charge is $7.00. Thats the [/b]minimum. It is not the tournament director or the school that sets the minimum. They can charge more if they want. Kudos on only charging the minimum.

QUOTE(gun816 @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826362540[/snapback]

Have the food donated for the hospitatiy room. Businesses are usually more than happy to do that, and 400 for clean up and transportation of mats is way over priced if your paying that much you must be cleaning it bleach made of gold. Seven dollars dosent sound that bad, but you have to figure in 4 family members will cost me 28 dollars that means 56 dollars for the weekend. That dosent include food and drink at the concession stand. Comparing the prices to other tournaments is also dumb, regions is something the whole family wants to see. It would just be me at the Halls tournament. You should at least offer a weekend deal were you pay 10 dollars for the weekend. Or give a break to a family of four. It would also help if you counted college students as students at the gate. In addition when you agreed to host the tournament you knew the expenses that it was going to take so you should have planned accordingly.

Also, movies are over priced, who has time for movies anyways. It only cost 5 dollars for a football game are you telling me that it costs more to clean the mats then it does to keep a field up to par.

He's right about the mats. I mean you have plenty of wrestlers to load the mats and i'm sure somebody has a truck and a flatbed trailer to haul them.

QUOTE(satnitride @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:06 PM) 826364118[/snapback]

Tickets for the 2007 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships can be purchased by completing this official application and returning it to the Palace of Auburn Hills box office. Please note the following ticket policies:

Tickets are sold in three-day, six-session packages only. All-session ticket packages are $150, $130, and $120. A $5.00 handling fee is added to all orders. *Prices include on-site parking with unlimited in/out privileges.

I WONDER WHAT THEY PAY FOR CLEANING THE MATS???? :lol:

Thats a little much to compare Region II wrestling to DI championships. Did you just feel left out on this forum? Since all I did was make on comment on how tournament prices are getting out of hand and everyone ran with how much they love spending money.