District 11 AAA

TnScout11

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigPoppa @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:35 PM) 826363583[/snapback]

Brentwood will have Tidwell and Tiechman (who has carried them this year) returning. I would say these two will improve going into their 10th and 11th grade seasons respectively. Brentwood also has a pretty good class of freshmen to mix in next year who were well coached under former MTSU men's assistant Tommy Smith this year.

Although they may be more of a factor in '08-'09, I think they will be better than expected in '07-'08.

If Page jumps up to AAA that could be catastrophic for their program.

I agree that If Page moves intto AAA (I've herd that they are adding students, and will indeed jump up districts) That they will be lucky to get 1 district win.

Regardes to Brentwood, they have some young talent but there new guys will lack

experience. Unlike Centennial, Ravenwood, and Franklin who all are going to be the front runners for the District. Ravenwood loses 1 player that makes a huge difference so does Centennial it will be interesting to see how thoes two teams play out.

QUOTE(TnScout11 @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826363379[/snapback]

Im guessing this should be the top teams

Centennial- Still has Kelly and McLemore

Ravenwood- Has Morris and 4 returning starters

Franklin- Good every Year

Brentwood- Without Price & Harris i can see them doing much

Hillsboro- Good young players

Overton- Will have a lot of seniors

Hillwood- Athletic group of players

Spring Hill (New Team in the district, also possibly Page)

Independence- The new Hillwood of this year

I think that it will be a Ravenwood vs FHS battle with CHS a close third. I've always been impressed with Ravenwood's coaching. Contrary to some, I'm not so sure that FHS has "THE COACH", but Coach J is certainly a good coach. And FHS has a lot of depth with some talented sophmores that mostly saw JV action. But it just seems like Ravenwood gets so much out of whaever talent they put on the floor or the field. It should be another fun year of hoops in 2007-08.