District 7A Tournamnet

BuffaloFan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826370936[/snapback]

wow...Clay did not play any tricks this year. Maybe the year that tricks will not work. May take lots of skill to win.!!!!

well i said at the beggining any of the 6 top teams could upset someone, so i saw the first upset tonght, but i picked that win before the game started way to lady wildcats of monterey, and watch out bulldogs, cause if i am thinking right you only upset the wildcats by 8 on your home court!!

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826370872[/snapback]

this is why you better be ready to play at tournament time,

does not matter who you are playing.

you best put on your game face & take no prisoners.

play as hard as you can, don't stop till that horn goes off.

because you might be packing your bags and going home

if you don't give it your all every night.

Congradulation to Monterey Lady Wildcats on your win. This statement is so true. It's sure going to be interesting to see how the teams all stack up after this week. Good luck to everyone in the rest your games. Show up play hard and leave it all on the floor.

my threads for 2 weeks has been there WILL be upsets in 7a district and in region next week; upsets not over yet, and all will not be as we thought There is not a dominating team in this district as much as it has been in the past,4-6 teams can beat anybody on a given night.If 7a wants to make noise at state level the better teams need to take care of business now.