Irish Caravan kepta rollin...

harry thornton

Gempmun (& ladies),

This season's final official rendezvous at the Soddy Daisy branch of the home office (Vatican City) will occur at "Charlie's". This one will be the 1st 2 part pre-match strategy session in the history of these landmark gatherings. The 1st session will be from 1:30- 1:50. BCB has hinted that he may not remember all the post weigh-in spam dainties for the young Ethiopians. It will be necessary that we meet and make sure he's packin'. We will then leave for the Home of the Trojans to deliver the sustinence to the ravenous ones. Hopefully ITJX will remain behind and make sure no cretins bogart all the billiard tables. Phase 2 of the session will be from 2:25 til 3:40. All d2 members are required to be there as y'all aint got nothin' better to do on accounta y'all aint gotta do no type a qualifyin' for y'all's (s)ho down this upcomin' week. Besides, it's either come to this or go to your home. DUH!. It's a no brainer. RSVP. Coach Carter, Mr. Wonderful,Allsaints, you're there.

Harry

I thought there might be a final official meeting on February 17 that would bring the Irish Caravan to the Gwinnett Arena to watch the 5 state finals side by side? Since our finals are the day after yours you'd have plenty of time to recover!

A chance to socialize with your green brethren from the Suwanee, Ga. area over a couple of $3..32 ounce……”cokes.”

I know BayouBear and Raider76 are in....it would be even more fun with Harry T and Bearcat!

QUOTE(rawn @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826363685[/snapback]

No you can not come

Now Rawn show your manners. Of course you can come, everyone with the joy of wrestling and Pool shootin in your heart is always welcome. But there is a 1st time membership fee of $189.99 that is required.

Harry, I thought we had discussed a 1:00 start time. The earlier mentioned time will allow only 3 to 4 cokes and 5-6 games of pool.

A Billiards Table is where Jethro Bodine eats his vittles, if that helps any.

With much love for almost everone

especially my Irish

bcb

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826363698[/snapback]

Now Rawn show your manners. Of course you can come, everyone with the joy of wrestling and Pool shootin in your heart is always welcome. But there is a 1st time membership fee of $189.99 that is required.

Harry, I thought we had discussed a 1:00 start time. The earlier mentioned time will allow only 3 to 4 cokes and 5-6 games of pool.

A Billiards Table is where Jethro Bodine eats his vittles, if that helps any.

With much love for almost everone

especially my Irish

bcb

Is Soddy on Central time? My mistake. 1:00 it is. Bring lots of spam. Why do I think that our newest cretin buddy is from the sticks of Lookout Mtn?

H T

I sure hope he comes to our caravan meeting. I've never met a cretin before. I think they came on the scene long after did we troglodytes. Perhaps he'll grace our gathering and give us a cultural lesson in manners and polite [!?] society. Not that we need it or anything...

Uh...no Bear Cat, I don't care if that tank top IS green....

So if you meet me

Have some courtesy

Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse

Or Ill lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

But whats puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down

QUOTE(RMC @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826363690[/snapback]

I thought there might be a final official meeting on February 17 that would bring the Irish Caravan to the Gwinnett Arena to watch the 5 state finals side by side? Since our finals are the day after yours you'd have plenty of time to recover!

A chance to socialize with your green brethren from the Suwanee, Ga. area over a couple of $3..32 ounce……”cokes.”

I know BayouBear and Raider76 are in....it would be even more fun with Harry T and Bearcat!

Thanx RMC. I'm plannin' on it. I hope I'm down there and my Irish eyes are smilin'. I gotta check out all my sons from No. Ga. Looks like you're in charge of the meeting. Keep us posted. I can fill your Winnebago with more Murray County cretins than you can shake a "stick" at. Keep us posted.

Harry F. Thornton Esq.

QUOTE(harry thornton @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826363642[/snapback]

Gempmun (& ladies),

This season's final official rendezvous at the Soddy Daisy branch of the home office (Vatican City) will occur at "Charlie's". This one will be the 1st 2 part pre-match strategy session in the history of these landmark gatherings. The 1st session will be from 1:30- 1:50. BCB has hinted that he may not remember all the post weigh-in spam dainties for the young Ethiopians. It will be necessary that we meet and make sure he's packin'. We will then leave for the Home of the Trojans to deliver the sustinence to the ravenous ones. Hopefully ITJX will remain behind and make sure no cretins bogart all the billiard tables. Phase 2 of the session will be from 2:25 til 3:40. All d2 members are required to be there as y'all aint got nothin' better to do on accounta y'all aint gotta do no type a qualifyin' for y'all's (s)ho down this upcomin' week. Besides, it's either come to this or go to your home. DUH!. It's a no brainer. RSVP. Coach Carter, Mr. Wonderful,Allsaints, you're there.

Harry

Allsaints just RSVP'd the 2nd shift. Gonna try to drag Sabbitch