Mang/Logsdon/Bradley

ddb-76

When i was in Clarksville at the state duals, i happen to over hear some of the coaches talking while in hopitality with my Clarksville friends. From what i understand, when David Mang got kicked off the Bradley wrestling team, Coach Logsdon called all the coaches in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area. I know for sure Soddy Daisy and Cleveland (from what i was told in the hospitality room). He told the coached that Mang was a bad kid and bad mouthed him so the coaches would not consider his transfer to their teams. He supposably wrote a letter the board of Hamilton Co. Dept. of Educ. stating what david had done, so he would not be able to compete for any Hamilton Co. schools. From what i hear from very reliable sources, is that about mid way through the year, Logsdon starts e-mailing David Mang, and congradulating him for all his success and tells him that he would be welcomed back to Bradley, and they would love to have him. I dont know if all of this is true or just hear say, but why would David go back to place that kicked him out and to a coach who bad mouthed him. it seems to me that he would go to a place that would compete against Bradley or just stay in Alabama. Just thought i would share what i heard.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826364244[/snapback]

When i was in Clarksville at the state duals, i happen to over hear some of the coaches talking while in hopitality with my Clarksville friends. From what i understand, when David Mang got kicked off the Bradley wrestling team, Coach Logsdon called all the coaches in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area. I know for sure Soddy Daisy and Cleveland (from what i was told in the hospitality room). He told the coached that Mang was a bad kid and bad mouthed him so the coaches would not consider his transfer to their teams. He supposably wrote a letter the board of Hamilton Co. Dept. of Educ. stating what david had done, so he would not be able to compete for any Hamilton Co. schools. From what i hear from very reliable sources, is that about mid way through the year, Logsdon starts e-mailing David Mang, and congradulating him for all his success and tells him that he would be welcomed back to Bradley, and they would love to have him. I dont know if all of this is true or just hear say, but why would David go back to place that kicked him out and to a coach who bad mouthed him. it seems to me that he would go to a place that would compete against Bradley or just stay in Alabama. Just thought i would share what i heard.

LOL.....you can stir the pot about as good as I have ever seen. I am in awe.

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826364244[/snapback]

Why would you post this rumor? Unless you received this information from Coach Logsdon and or David Mang why spread unsubstantiated information!

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826364292[/snapback]

Im telling you that i heard this from the coaches in the hospitality while i was eating all the good food that Clarksville bring in the hospitality room. i just wanted to share what i heard with the wrestling communtity. thats what this boars is for.

you must have some motivation to post this....I wonder what that could be? You overheard the coaches say it......why not name the coaches since you named the others involved...then maybe they can anser your questions regarding this subject....or deny they said it. That would be interesting. Do it.

QUOTE(texas23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826364308[/snapback]

you must have some motivation to post this....I wonder what that could be? You overheard the coaches say it......why not name the coaches since you named the others involved...then maybe they can anser your questions regarding this subject....or deny they said it. That would be interesting. Do it.

as i high school wrestling coach in clarksville i would guess that if anyone finds out who you really are then clarksville's hospitality room will be the last one you see. i say this because i am confident that you are not a wrestling coach and did not hear the conversation that you claim to have heard. don't even bother telling us who you are. call logsdon and tell him. you can keep it just between the two of you. this might just get him angry enough to write a second post this year.

QUOTE(manonfya @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826364319[/snapback]

as i high school wrestling coach in clarksville i would guess that if anyone finds out who you really are then clarksville's hospitality room will be the last one you see. i say this because i am confident that you are not a wrestling coach and did not hear the conversation that you claim to have heard. don't even bother telling us who you are. call logsdon and tell him. you can keep it just between the two of you. this might just get him angry enough to write a second post this year.

pretty sure I am not the one who was in that hospitality room,,,in fact I will say right now ...I was not.

you are addressing the wrong poster......

manonfya i hate to break it to you, but i was in the hospitality room, i have some very good friends that are in Clarksville. sometimes i wish i did not go into the hospitality room because i gained about ten pounds over the weekend. I did hear coaches talking about this situation. i posted what i heard. im not gonna call Logsdon or call out any coaches i heard talking about this. i just wanted to share some information that i had heard. i could care less where David goes to school, and who he wrestles for. i wanted to let the people in the wrestling community to hear what i had heard. if you dont like it or believe what i say, i really dont care, but im not just gonna make up something like this and post it for fun. thats alot of typing, and im not very good at typing. they didnt have computers when i grew up, so i never learned how to use a computer and type that great. i still use one finger to do my typing.

QUOTE(texas23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826364323[/snapback]

pretty sure I am not the one who was in that hospitality room,,,in fact I will say right now ...I was not.

you are addressing the wrong poster......

texas,

i was agreeing with your post and mine was directed to the original poster. i just need to learn how to reply to threads without adding any quotes at all, or not post at all, which is my prefered choice until i see something so ridiculous. sorry about the confusion.

QUOTE(manonfya @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826364353[/snapback]

texas,

i was agreeing with your post and mine was directed to the original poster. i just need to learn how to reply to threads without adding any quotes at all, or not post at all, which is my prefered choice until i see something so ridiculous. sorry about the confusion.

No problem.

Now on to the issue at hand.

I find it quite funny that the guy will not name those who he heard talking, but will throw out both the bradley coach name and his wrestler....like he did. Why not?

based on what I see coach L. post in his responses,,,he will ask the person to identify themselves, call him at his house (he is in the book) and ask him the questions they want answered. I believe he will do what he says, he typically does from what I know.

but hey,,,,,who would ever want to reveal a good source? apparently someone needs the protection. Or mayber they began the conversation with,,,,do not say you heard it from me.....in any case it reaks.

QUOTE(manonfya @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826364319[/snapback]

I didn't say anything close to what this dude (the ddb guy/gal)is saying, and I got raked over the coals. Apparently all I did was not read an article close enough to use enough "common sense" to recognize misquotes....This dude is really slinging and Legman thinks I am the bad guy??????

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826364292[/snapback]

Im telling you that i heard this from the coaches in the hospitality while i was eating all the good food that Clarksville bring in the hospitality room. i just wanted to share what i heard with the wrestling communtity. thats what this boars is for.

What a muckraking moron. This board is for wrestling not a forum for fools to tell lies and gossip.