Mang/Logsdon/Bradley

ddb-76

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826371332[/snapback]

Without a doubt but you have to admit we all look at Bradley at or near the top (1 or 2)every single year. Legman has done almost any and everything you could do as a coach

Without a doubt!!! Kids are camping out up there this summer so if you or anyone knows the camp dates I would like to have the info.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826371343[/snapback]

So he was told when he got kicked off the team that after the wrestling season he was allowed to come back to wrestle for Bradley?

From what I understand when he was released from the team the question came up about rejoining the team next season and from what I understand (I was not present during that conversation) is that it would be considered at a later date when all parties involved had time to let cooler heads prevail. It looks as if the Coaches have decided to give him a second chance (much deserved IMO).

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826371368[/snapback]

Ok thank you for your honest knowledge on the matter. With that said is these coaches from Bradley had to be in contact with him for DM to show back up at Bradley. Legal or illegal?

Stinger, I felt like DM was and always will be a Bradley wrestler, it didn't feel right watching him wrestle in another schools singlet. If that makes any sense? So, I'm glad he's back home were he belongs. This post just pertains to wrestling nothing negative please.

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826371368[/snapback]

Ok thank you for your honest knowledge on the matter. With that said is these coaches from Bradley had to be in contact with him for DM to show back up at Bradley. Legal or illegal?

I don't know for a fact that the Coaches were in contact with David. Do you? I do know that there are several factors that were involved, that have absolutely nothing to do with wrestling, as to why David moved back home with his Mother. In my opinion, all this banter is irrelevant. David's Step-Dad, Loc Tran, is my best friend. Even after David was dismissed, Loc still remained close to Bradley's program. Loc owns a restaurant and he even donated a lot of food for the Bradley Invitational hospitality room as a lot of restaurants do in Cleveland. Loc and his family are part of the Bradley Wrestling Family and have been for many years. It may have been hard for him to accept, but he did accept David's punishment.

I feel you have some sort of agenda with this matter and I also feel you are beating a dead horse. Really it's simple-trouble, punished, will be with team next year. kdxdude

Kevin Randolph

I can tell you for a fact that the Bradley coaches did NOT contact David. The first contact was made by his step- father Loc Tran. How Do I know? Coach Logsdon was at my house the Sunday after the TN State Duals in CLarksville. He called and told Steve he wanted him to consider having David back because he wanted to live and go to school back in the hometown he grew up in. Steve told Loc he would think on it. A little bit later he called back and asked if he could come over then and there to talk about it. He did. They went in another room and had a private discussion at our house. It progressed from there after Steve spent a significant amount of time with David the next day. David asked his Coach give him another opportunity to represent Bradley. Thats what happened, I witnessed it. You have your answer.

Mike Creagan

QUOTE(2@140 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826372311[/snapback]

I can tell you for a fact that the Bradley coaches did NOT contact David. The first contact was made by his step- father Loc Tran. How Do I know? Coach Logsdon was at my house the Sunday after the TN State Duals in CLarksville. He called and told Steve he wanted him to consider having David back because he wanted to live and go to school back in the hometown he grew up in. Steve told Loc he would think on it. A little bit later he called back and asked if he could come over then and there to talk about it. He did. They went in another room and had a private discussion at our house. It progressed from there after Steve spent a significant amount of time with David the next day. David asked his Coach give him another opportunity to represent Bradley. Thats what happened, I witnessed it. You have your answer.

Mike Creagan

Very fair from a very good source. Now, IMHO- seriously now,,,,, why not encourge another meeting of "letting go of the past" and considering a second chance of,,,, after many year's of punishment TO ME AND 1000's OF OTHERS, allowing the competition between all schools and Bradley resume?

Maybe you arrange a more neutral venue for talks, with a buffet on hand, with at least three coaches present to discuss the past and potential future? You could even be there with video on hand for Dean, Scott, or whomever to load up on their website should a historic anouncement develop for all of us to witness. Not sure how many TV stations would come other than 3, 9, 12 and 61?

My hopes arethat we can enjoy ALL that TN WRESTLING has to offer after some reconsideration and forgiveness. Personally I'm happy for David &his family and I'm glad that TN wrestling is not deprived of seeing hiim on the mat again... HERE with our TN wrestling family... even with our family feuds that keep brewing. Perhaps we can have one of those feuds put to rest soon and move on with growing our great sport in TN without any limitations.

The Soms

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:26 AM) 826372682[/snapback]

So DM spent a day with coach Legman? What!! And you guys accuse US in DII. This is all good stuff coming right from the vice presidents fingers. Maybe they went to the private room to exchange money for books

fjkhdfk nvbuieuir8

i enjoy this board for all the info & funny posts, occasionally you get a real "jackass" which i believe you are stinger. grow up and move on. i bet it is just because of your p*nis size that you have to get on here and hide behind a screenname to bash high school children and well respected coaches. i'm not hiding i am the jackass