Mang/Logsdon/Bradley

ddb-76

QUOTE(BayouBear @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826373838[/snapback]

Partner, you almost have it figued out.

David was kicked off the team and told he would need to go to another state and win a state championship before he would be allowed to return. He did and now he's back.

We're also in the market for 3 or 4 upper weight kids. We are offfering free tuition, books, great facilities and unmatched coaching. If you know any big kids, send them our way.

hey bb as long as you are offering all this great stuff i would think that there are two kids on your own team that plan on moving north next year that it would be a WHOLE lot better for them and their families if they just stayed for a 5th yr at bradley---but seriously--congrats on the finals and the move this fall

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ddb -What a JERK! You obviously have no business in the hospitality rooms anywhere! You sound like a free-loader eating the food intended for the coaches and wrestlers! Come on over to Bradley and we can iron out any rumors you are trying to spread! Or just tell me where to come too to explain it to you. Of course I know you are not going to post your own identy as you have the other names you throw around.

I know, you want to stay Under Cover in the hospitality rooms.

QUOTE(soms @ Feb 15 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826373419[/snapback]

BUMP - In the name of forgiveness - Mang for some rule violations, and now team acceptance after a time of Bear wrestling penalty of competition,,, and how about some others too? Could the timing be good now for others too?

Why not have that pow-wow? What would it hurt? This may allow for some savings to the Bear Nation in searching out the strongest competition, as BB has suggested that funding can sometimes have an impact on whether the Bears travel to another tournament somewhere far off. We'd love ya for it brother Steve!!

Note: Maybe BCB can bring his camera to keep it a neutral shoot at a neutral site and a former D-2 guy.

Not to poke fun on something probably somewhat sensitive right now. BUT... I'm sure the dad's will always be good buds for years to come, although this was certainly a tough loss for one of TN's best wrestlers. Good luck Hunter!! We have one coming up too (a Hunter that is)