District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigorangefan911 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826417524[/snapback]You're an idiot. All this coming from an old drunk. That's hilarious. The man in question didn't even touch your son and he was trying to talk your son out of being a loser like his old man. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Anyways I was at this game and I thought the coach did what he should have. This other person wasn't even taking part in the game. He never touched the field, and never spoke to the kids. He was there as a fan and tried to stop a child from making a huge mistake, which was incouraged by his lousy father. Oh well, that's life, and some people are idiots. However, there may be slander laws, and I don't know if the coaches looks at coacht or not, but you may want to be smart. I know that's hard for some. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

And like you said about playing ball and having fun and hanging out with friends. These kids that quit do plenty of hanging out when their parents are letting them drink and party. This is high school ball, still fun but serious. Not about hanging out with friends. That's the whole problem right there. ITS NOT SUMMER LEAGUE BALL!!!

Thats funny cause in summer league ball that was when they were winning when they were having fun but unlike now i guess were its not fun there not doing any winning or maybe thats the coaches fault. Who know's

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826426146[/snapback]Harpeth 3

Waverly 0

WP- Rushing (2-1) 6 2/3 IP 5K's 2BB 1hit

LP- #23

SV- Howell

HR- Har. Chris Hale (4)

Great game, a ton of webgems tonight it was a great defensive game. Harpeth had alot of hits but just were not put together they were spread throughout the game. CF for Waverly robbed Brown of a HR in CF, Birdwell made a barehand play, Hale slid behind second and gunned a runner at first, Brown made a diving catch on the line, Harpeth missed a 5-4-3 triple play by half a step. It was a great game of baseball.

Yep. I thought Zach Rushing pitched a heck of a game and the defense was great for the most part. A couple of E's along the way, but I agree about the webgems. Those 3 defensive plays were spectacular. If that ball had been hit a little harder to 3rd, the triple play wouldn't have been close. The Indians just needed a few more timely hits to blow this one open. It really wasn't as close as the score indicates. Got men on base, moved them into scoring position. Just gotta finish with the clutch hit. It'll happen.

QUOTE(BeeBallBabe @ Mar 30 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826426692[/snapback]I didn't get to see the game last night . Was it errors or was Cheatham just not hitting? How many K's did Huckaby have?

Both pitchers threw the ball hard last night. Quillon for Sycamore was just about untouchable for 6IP. Clanton came on in relief and pitched the seventh inning in a "non-save" situation. Huck seemed a bit tired as the game progressed last night but that was to be expected in all honesty seeing as how he'd just pitched a complete game on Monday evening in the team's 3-1 loss at Harpeth. Chris Holiday pitched the final two innings in relief for Huck last night.

I can only recall one Sycamore error last night and that was when one hard hit ball ate up the first baseman on what was a tough play. Cheatham Co. made a couple of errors but a couple of those were simply miscommunication errors by players in the outfield. Nobody really killed the baseball last night on either side as Sycamore just nickeled and dimed the Cubs to death by putting the ball in play (much like Greenbrier did last week). Cheatham Co. got a couple of good hits last night but for the most part Quillon was in total control of the game for six innings.

QUOTE(huggybear @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826426454[/snapback]Thats funny cause in summer league ball that was when they were winning when they were having fun but unlike now i guess were its not fun there not doing any winning or maybe thats the coaches fault. Who know's

please dont start talkin bout this crap again!!!

does huckaby always throw twice a week???

QUOTE(huggybear @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826426454[/snapback]Thats funny cause in summer league ball that was when they were winning when they were having fun but unlike now i guess were its not fun there not doing any winning or maybe thats the coaches fault. Who know's

well said, and again WELL SAID!!!!!!!

the question isnt who knows, the real question is... WHO CARES!!!

creek wood beat northeast 2 to 0.