District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

QUOTE(baseballfan1 @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:44 AM) 826420125[/snapback]Straightbill.... What time and where are you playing Friday? Like what high school field? If you're playing in Huntington if I can make it I might drop in and watch yall play.

iF i am not mistaken they play Huntingdon in Savannah Tn in the Courier Classic

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to a good race in the baseball season. Could be better than everyone expected. Good luck to all of our teams playing in tournaments this weekend.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 22 2007 - 12:58 AM) 826420031[/snapback]District 11AA Standings

1.) Creek Wood (2-0)

1.) Sycamore (2-0)

1.) Harpeth (2-0)

4.) Fairview (1-1)

4.) Waverly Central (1-1)

6.) Cheatham Co. (0-2)

6.) Montgomery Central (0-2)

6.) Stewart Co. (0-2)

Monday & Tuesday (March 26 & 27)

Stewart Co. vs Fairview

Cheatham Co. vs Harpeth

Creek Wood vs Montgomery Central

Sycamore vs Waverly Central (I'm assuming this series because neither of their schedules are posted)

I'LL TRY TO KEEP UP WITH THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN STRAIGHTBILL BUT THE BASKETBALL SCHEDULES WERE MUCH MORE UP-TO-DATE I AM STARTING TO SEE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 22 2007 - 01:30 AM) 826420037[/snapback]are you going?..i will be there our first game is 6:30 at ringold on thursday if u are there and you see Riverdale ask for me and someone will let you know which one i am

yes i am goin. we leave today at 12:30 from creek wood and we stay in chattanoga. when we get settled in our hotel, we are plannin togo to ringgold and check out the place. hope to see you there!!!

good luck to you too straightbill!!! great weekend for baseball!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826420229[/snapback]yes i am goin. we leave today at 12:30 from creek wood and we stay in chattanoga. when we get settled in our hotel, we are plannin togo to ringgold and check out the place. hope to see you there!!!

good luck to you too straightbill!!! great weekend for baseball!!!

Look for me ok when u see the riverdale crowd everyone know who riverdaleman is lol look forward to meeting you and i hope u have a good time in the tournament

QUOTE(wonofate @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826419974[/snapback]you win or lose with respect for the other team that shows more character as a team and that reflects on you as a person/team on and off the field .. if you cant take losing you shouldnt play baseball because odds are you are going to fail at this sport.. if you cant hack it try bowling with the bumpers up. or MVP baseball 07 level JV and hit jacks all day with the wind blowing out. BOMBS

Here's an idea. Don't want to get run ruled? Change the freakin' pitcher. Give me a break. I can't believe a coach whining about running up the score in a 10 run game? It's called saving pitching where I come from. I guess leaving your starter in to get shelled is too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> There wouldn't be so many in scoring position if you'd quit plunking 'em. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Here's another baseball lesson. The first one that gets 10 runs ahead in 5 innings wins and gets to go home earlier. The defensive team has 8 defensive players and a pitcher. High school 'baseball' is getting the other team out before they get 10 runs ahead of you or, short of that, outscoring them. You can't whine about stealing bases in a 10 or 11 run game in my opinion, particularly when your pitcher hits 4 batters. Harpeth's pitcher got plunked twice. Where was blue on that one?

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826420706[/snapback]riverdale plays the winner of the creekwood game (at least thatis what i was toldng at ringold tomorrow s)we are playio maybe i will get to see PBC

sorry riverdaleman, we got to the hotel later than we wanted to but yeah we should be able to meet tomorrow!!! see you then!!!

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826420733[/snapback]we ended up playing at McCallie instead of ringold on thursday night on friday we play at ringgold at 700

creek wood plays at 1:00 today against father ryan at ringgold. if we when we play riverdale, but if we lose we will play a back to back game against ringgold.