District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 19 2007 - 02:20 PM) 826417677[/snapback]Cheatham County Central High School CUBplainers (players, parents, and fans), how about all of you grow some balls and quit talking behind a screen name on CoachT and go talk to the coaches. No one cares about your problems. Lets get back to baseball.

If you want to keep talking about your problem, make another topic.

you can't talk to these people >coaches that is< they have their own click ,you do what we say or you can quit.

some people have chrtistian values, and when a coach is allowed to break them by using profanity they must be replaced

with ones that know how to talk in a way that profanity want be used. and tell their friends to keep their hands to their selves.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigorangefan911 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826417524[/snapback]You're an idiot. All this coming from an old drunk. That's hilarious. The man in question didn't even touch your son and he was trying to talk your son out of being a loser like his old man. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Anyways I was at this game and I thought the coach did what he should have. This other person wasn't even taking part in the game. He never touched the field, and never spoke to the kids. He was there as a fan and tried to stop a child from making a huge mistake, which was incouraged by his lousy father. Oh well, that's life, and some people are idiots. However, there may be slander laws, and I don't know if the coaches looks at coacht or not, but you may want to be smart. I know that's hard for some. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

And like you said about playing ball and having fun and hanging out with friends. These kids that quit do plenty of hanging out when their parents are letting them drink and party. This is high school ball, still fun but serious. Not about hanging out with friends. That's the whole problem right there. ITS NOT SUMMER LEAGUE BALL!!!

the man in question did put his hands on a player and blocked his exit from the dugout until that players father had to make him let his son go. tn. state law says thats simple assault, where was the coach at who is suppose to protect them. oh it was his friend so it's ok. yes i was there and saw the game to.

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826417442[/snapback]well it's like this ,the law has been brought into the matter, why tssaa will let a high school coach allow a friend to grab a player and keep him from leaving the dugot its called simple assault and maybe this will open the eyes of those who are in charge of these coaches that lose control when things doin't go EXACTLEY their way. who is doing the crying, i doin't think we are crying we are looking out for those who wish to play a little ball and not be put down for wanting to have fun, thats what we taught them growing up, having fun with the game and hanging out with their friends, never thought we would have to battle with with coaches that seems they didn't have any up-bringing in how to talk to KIDS. well since its all out in the open maybe we can have not just one new coach but two new ones. and a police officer at all the practices to make sure the next coaches want abuse the children or use language that doesn't fit in the school policy, but at cheatham it appears coaches can get away with it.

First off genius the word is spelled "EXACTLY" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> There is no "E" between the "L" & "Y". This is just like there is no "E" between those two letters when I say that you are LYING!!!!!

There's no such thing as "simple assault". That would be like someone accusing a coach of "minor rape" if he were having an affair with one of the female students in the school and last time I checked words like "simple" and "minor" weren't being used last year when all of that nonsense was taking place over at SHS.

You too need to spend a little less time around high school varsity athletics and a little more time at the Joelton Ball Park watching "Pee-Wee" events. You say "that's what we taught them growing up, having fun with the game and hanging out with their friends". That sounds like something that a mother would be saying to a first or second grader just beginning little league. Do you seriously think that a championship caliber program like Harpeth cares if you are having fun playing with your friends or not when they are drilling you by 20 RUNS?????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Once again I will say that YOU are one of the main reasons why this program has been so God awful in recent years. There's not a single player one on this team that was truly what you'd call A TRUE COMPETITOR last spring. Some of those guys are guys who play football and I really like them as well. Elliott, Potts, Cody Anderson, etc. are guys that come to mind right away. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM COMPETED!!!!! Spatz allowed them to do whatever the heck they wanted to do and the results showed that they were an out of control bunch of young men who had accepted being losers. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID THAT LAST SPRING'S BASEBALL TEAM WERE LOSERS!!!!! If you aren't winnners than that's what you are because in this life these young men are going to find out quickly, once they pop their mother's breasts away from their mouths, that it's a world where things are clearly in a black and white format. You are either successful or you are a failure. There's no gray area that says you "could have", "would have", or "should have" been something. THAT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING!!!!

One moron got on here and talked about how the dads were doing a good job last summer. WOW!!!! Who in the heck couldn't win in that summer league???? I could take a bunch of blind autistic kids and win some games playing that competiton /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" For example a team like Pleasant View Christian would be the caliber of an opponent that CCCHS may have won against last summer in that league. You all know what this year's Cubs did to them just a few weeks back. It was also about like playing Pearl Cohn's baseball team. Did anyone see those guys last Friday night????? Now there's a team that's out of control if I have ever seen one. Cheatham Co. crushed them.

These coaches were more pleased with the players efforts in the losses to David Lipscomb & Springfield than they were in the win over PC. Why????? Beating a team full of out of control losers is nothing to write home about. Competing with all of your heart and energy and leaving every ounce of energy between those lines against the state's elite is something that will NEVER make a coach angry or disappointed. THE WINS WILL COME IN DUE TIME!!!! Right now these coaches are molding players who have accepted being losers and failures "just as long as they have fun" into winners.

If you think that it's alright for your kid to be a part of anything that isn't successful and accepts losing as an option then chances are that you too are a loser!!!!

Go and read some of the following famous quotes by Hall of Fame football coach Vince Lombardi:

"Winning is not a sometimes thing; it's an all time thing".

"If winning doesn't matter then why do they keep score"?

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will".

"Winners never quit and quitters never win".

"The price of success is hard work and dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand".

IF YOU'VE READ THIS POST THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM APPLYING THOSE FIVE IDEAS TO SOME OF THE KEY THINGS THAT I HAVE TALKED ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE DIFFERENCES IN BEING A WINNER & BEING A LOSER!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826417697[/snapback]you can't talk to these people >coaches that is< they have their own click ,you do what we say or you can quit.

some people have chrtistian values, and when a coach is allowed to break them by using profanity they must be replaced

with ones that know how to talk in a way that profanity want be used. and tell their friends to keep their hands to their selves.

you should as a player listen and do what your coaches say to do unless it is illegal or if it is to hurt yourself or someone else. now as far as profanity i understand what you mean but you have to understand coaches use profanity not to put someone down or anything. ever heard of constructive criticism??? all coaches use it.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 19 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826417709[/snapback]First off genius the word is spelled "EXACTLY" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> There is no "E" between the "L" & "Y". This is just like there is no "E" between those two letters when I say that you are LYING!!!!!

There's no such thing as "simple assault". That would be like someone accusing a coach of "minor rape" if he were having an affair with one of the female students in the school and last time I checked words like "simple" and "minor" weren't being used last year when all of that nonsense was taking place over at SHS.

You too need to spend a little less time around high school varsity athletics and a little more time at the Joelton Ball Park watching "Pee-Wee" events. You say "that's what we taught them growing up, having fun with the game and hanging out with their friends". That sounds like something that a mother would be saying to a first or second grader just beginning little league. Do you seriously think that a championship caliber program like Harpeth cares if you are having fun playing with your friends or not when they are drilling you by 20 RUNS?????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Once again I will say that YOU are one of the main reasons why this program has been so God awful in recent years. There's not a single player one on this team that was truly what you'd call A TRUE COMPETITOR last spring. Some of those guys are guys who play football and I really like them as well. Elliott, Potts, Cody Anderson, etc. are guys that come to mind right away. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM COMPETED!!!!! Spatz allowed them to do whatever the heck they wanted to do and the results showed that they were an out of control bunch of young men who had accepted being losers. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID THAT LAST SPRING'S BASEBALL TEAM WERE LOSERS!!!!! If you aren't winnners than that's what you are because in this life these young men are going to find out quickly, once they pop their mother's breasts away from their mouths, that it's a world where things are clearly in a black and white format. You are either successful or you are a failure. There's no gray area that says you "could have", "would have", or "should have" been something. THAT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING!!!!

One moron got on here and talked about how the dads were doing a good job last summer. WOW!!!! Who in the heck couldn't win in that summer league???? I could take a bunch of blind autistic kids and win some games playing that competiton /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" For example a team like Pleasant View Christian would be the caliber of an opponent that CCCHS may have won against last summer in that league. You all know what this year's Cubs did to them just a few weeks back. It was also about like playing Pearl Cohn's baseball team. Did anyone see those guys last Friday night????? Now there's a team that's out of control if I have ever seen one. Cheatham Co. crushed them.

These coaches were more pleased with the players efforts in the losses to David Lipscomb & Springfield than they were in the win over PC. Why????? Beating a team full of out of control losers is nothing to write home about. Competing with all of your heart and energy and leaving every ounce of energy between those lines against the state's elite is something that will NEVER make a coach angry or disappointed. THE WINS WILL COME IN DUE TIME!!!! Right now these coaches are molding players who have accepted being losers and failures "just as long as they have fun" into winners.

If you think that it's alright for your kid to be a part of anything that isn't successful and accepts losing as an option then chances are that you too are a loser!!!!

Go and read some of the following famous quotes by Hall of Fame football coach Vince Lombardi:

"Winning is not a sometimes thing; it's an all time thing".

"If winning doesn't matter then why do they keep score"?

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will".

"Winners never quit and quitters never win".

"The price of success is hard work and dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand".

IF YOU'VE READ THIS POST THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM APPLYING THOSE FIVE IDEAS TO SOME OF THE KEY THINGS THAT I HAVE TALKED ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE DIFFERENCES IN BEING A WINNER & BEING A LOSER!!!!!!!

not worried about a word spelled the right way it gets the point across, and it doesn't matter how TALL you are or how smart you think you are. but it does appear you doin't need to be around high schoolers for you have not learned how to talk to them in a manner that fits your school policy, or maybe your school policy is DOUBLE STANDARD !! thats the way this cry baby feels so go back and read what you print cheatham's coaches think their successful when they have to use profanity , and you are right you will never QUIT using profanity and keeping score it appears you keep score when you worry about a word spelled the correct way, back up and practice what you preach, and how can you make a post from school, using tax dollars to put your feelings out over the inter-net

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 03:22 PM) 826417723[/snapback]not worried about a word spelled the right way it gets the point across, and it doesn't matter how TALL you are or how smart you think you are. but it does appear you doin't need to be around high schoolers for you have not learned how to talk to them in a manner that fits your school policy, or maybe your school policy is DOUBLE STANDARD !! thats the way this cry baby feels so go back and read what you print cheatham's coaches think their successful when they have to use profanity , and you are right you will never QUIT using profanity and keeping score it appears you keep score when you worry about a word spelled the correct way, back up and practice what you preach, and how can you make a post from school, using tax dollars to put your feelings out over the inter-net

WOW!!!! You just don't give up do you genius?????????

If you somehow think that I am Josh Puckett or Michael Jackson then you are SADLY MISTAKEN.

a.) I do not teach or coach at Cheatham Co. Central High School

b.) I have never taught or coached at Cheatham Co. Central High School

c.) I never will teach or coach at Cheatham Co. Central High School

d.) I didn't even get my degree from Cheatham Co. Central High School

Why???? The reason for this is simply because I wouldn't be able to stand dealing with morons such as yourself. I hear that you aren't afraid of people TOUGH GUY!!! I'll tell you what! Why don't you come to the CW-CC game tomorrow evening and I'll be more than happy to meet you face-to-face. In fact, I'd love to shake the hand of such an educated person of our judicial system. I'll be the nicest guy you have ever met and anyone who knows me will tell you the same thing. That is of course unless you say or do something that is childish. If that occurs then I'll be the meanest S.O.B. you've ever met in your life buddy!!! I'm sure it will not come to this however because you are a grown man who knows so much about the law and you automatically then know that fighting is not permitted on school grounds. I KNOW THIS AS WELL & AM MORE THAN PREPARED TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE WHO'S DISGRUNTLED ABOUT THE SITUATION REGARDING THE BASEBALL PROGRAM AT CCCHS!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW WHEN THE CUBS HOST CREEK WOOD!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Joey Jackson

P.S. Good Luck to the Cheatham Co. Cubs Baseball Team tonight as they open their district schedule against Creek Wood in Charlotte /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826417697[/snapback]you can't talk to these people >coaches that is< they have their own click ,you do what we say or you can quit.

You're right...you can't talk to the coaches. You can't tell them how to coach. You can't tell them what to do. Do they tell you how to parent? Don't tell them how to coach! I'm pretty sure the coaches didn't say "do what we say or quit". And what if they did? Do you teach your child to buck authority? How is that gonna help him later in life? What if his boss tells him to do something he doesn't like? Should he stand up and get fired? He'll never keep a job! Everybody messes up...everybody gets reprimanded! What if your child does something wrong and deserves to be punished? Do you let him get away with it? Do you let him back talk you when you try to correct him or punish him? You're teaching your child the wrong things if this is your message! I'm a parent myself and I would never put up with some of the things I've seen out of these kids...it's appalling! This is the last post I will post because this is getting rediculous. If you don't like the coaches then take your kid off the team and leave it alone. Go somewhere else to play where they can have fun and just "play a little ball".

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 19 2007 - 03:40 PM) 826417734[/snapback]ok im sick and tired of this crap!!! make up your own topic please!!! and while youre at it... ALL OF YOU PEOPLE CAN GROW UP AND REALIZE THAT LITTLE LEAGUE AND MIDDLE SCHOOL BASEBALL IS DONE AND NOW WE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!

will the people of the govern body allow ccchs coaches to stay ?????

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826417760[/snapback]WOW!!!! You just don't give up do you genius?????????

If you somehow think that I am Josh Puckett or Michael Jackson then you are SADLY MISTAKEN.

a.) I do not teach or coach at Cheatham Co. Central High School

b.) I have never taught or coached at Cheatham Co. Central High School

c.) I never will teach or coach at Cheatham Co. Central High School

d.) I didn't even get my degree from Cheatham Co. Central High School

Why???? The reason for this is simply because I wouldn't be able to stand dealing with morons such as yourself. I hear that you aren't afraid of people TOUGH GUY!!! I'll tell you what! Why don't you come to the CW-CC game tomorrow evening and I'll be more than happy to meet you face-to-face. In fact, I'd love to shake the hand of such an educated person of our judicial system. I'll be the nicest guy you have ever met and anyone who knows me will tell you the same thing. That is of course unless you say or do something that is childish. If that occurs then I'll be the meanest S.O.B. you've ever met in your life buddy!!! I'm sure it will not come to this however because you are a grown man who knows so much about the law and you automatically then know that fighting is not permitted on school grounds. I KNOW THIS AS WELL & AM MORE THAN PREPARED TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE WHO'S DISGRUNTLED ABOUT THE SITUATION REGARDING THE BASEBALL PROGRAM AT CCCHS!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW WHEN THE CUBS HOST CREEK WOOD!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Joey Jackson

P.S. Good Luck to the Cheatham Co. Cubs Baseball Team tonight as they open their district schedule against Creek Wood in Charlotte /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nope not a tough guy at all in fact soaking wet 142lbs. but if you wish to FIGHT i'm sure your battle ground is a football field or baseball field or on a mat , but mine is the court room, i have gave legal advice to some people at your school, it seems there needs to be a meeting with the ones involved and the local authority, for i was told to check this site out to see the things that are going on at CHEATHAM HIGH SCHOOL, it does appear you have a chip on your shoulder as well, and you can bet i will be glad to shake your hand if you wish to step on my play ground, feel free to come to the cheatham county court house any time between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

David Jones

Public Affairs

ps didn't hit the spell check hope its ok with you

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826417754[/snapback]tell me how you can make a post on school time or better yet you must be using school property , if the courts need, they have ways with chat logs and we will be seeing ccchs over the tube soon, maybe the headlines will be DOUBLE STANDARD COACHES THAT MUST USE PROFANITY

Most of all coaches have used profanity in high school sports. GET OVER IT!! Everybody has said everything that needs to be said, there is no reason to talk about this anymore. AND DONT spell DONT wrong. It is hard to read your post's so try to get your points across with proper english.

MC @Harpeth game was cancelled. Due to both coaches thinking the game was at home. Just communication problems.

BC another good quote from Vince Lombardi.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Mar 19 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826417838[/snapback]nope not a tough guy at all in fact soaking wet 142lbs. but if you wish to FIGHT i'm sure your battle ground is a football field or baseball field or on a mat , but mine is the court room, i have gave legal advice to some people at your school, it seems there needs to be a meeting with the ones involved and the local authority, for i was told to check this site out to see the things that are going on at CHEATHAM HIGH SCHOOL, it does appear you have a chip on your shoulder as well, and you can bet i will be glad to shake your hand if you wish to step on my play ground, feel free to come to the cheatham county court house any time between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

David Jones

Public Affairs

ps didn't hit the spell check hope its ok with you

Hey David, he wasnt threatening anybody, so quit throwing out yours. Why have you gave legal advice when you cant even spell Dont right. He said he would meet you face-to-face, not fight you know what happens when you assume gets you it make an ###### out of you and me, he is a very nice guy, and a lot bigger than you. You obviously have little man syndrome, but its not your fault your little.