District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood survives a very game cub team behind a solid performance by HHuckaby. 5-4. Cubs battle til the last out. Dawson w/ Win and Tucker w/ Save. CW D falters in 7th to make it interesting. BC the walk /count issue was one of the few rules interpreted correctly by the men in blue. The issue was the count 3-0 or 2-1. It was 2-1. Next pitch was made a ball == 3-1. The blue behind the dish appealled a bunt attempt to the blue in the field and he gave the strike signal on the 1st ptich of the AB. Hats off to the cubs who battled to the end. Keep efforting and throwing strikes and only good things will happen. Now lets look @ the standings after a almost complete week 1.

Sycamore 8-2 2-0 @????

Creek Wood 5-2 2-0 @ MC 3/26

Harpeth 2-3 1-0 @MC 3/21

Fairview 2-2 1-1 vs???? Not sure if overall record is correct.

Waverly 2-3 1-1 vs???? Not sure if overall record is correct.

Mont. Central 1-6 0-1 vs Harpeth 3/21

Stewart 4-2 0-2 vs????

Cheatham 1-5 0-2 vs????

Help me out if I missed any records.

Good Luck to all 11 AA teams the rest of the week. C- YA in Chatt-town to face some stiff comptetion. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP MD 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(coachrop @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826419111[/snapback]Creek Wood survives a very game cub team behind a solid performance by HHuckaby. 5-4. Cubs battle til the last out. Dawson w/ Win and Tucker w/ Save. CW D falters in 7th to make it interesting. BC the walk /count issue was one of the few rules interpreted correctly by the men in blue. The issue was the count 3-0 or 2-1. It was 2-1. Next pitch was made a ball == 3-1. The blue behind the dish appealled a bunt attempt to the blue in the field and he gave the strike signal on the 1st ptich of the AB. Hats off to the cubs who battled to the end. Keep efforting and throwing strikes and only good things will happen. Now lets look @ the standings after a almost complete week 1.

Sycamore 8-2 2-0 @????

Harpeth 2-3 1-0 @MC 3/21

Stewart 4-2 0-2 vs????

Cheatham 1-6 0-2 vs????

Good Luck to all 11 AA teams the rest of the week. C- YA in Chatt-town to face some stiff comptetion. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 RIP MD 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cheatham is 1-5 not 1-6. Really doesn't make a bit of difference but we'll take all we can get. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(coachrop @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826419111[/snapback]Creek Wood survives a very game cub team behind a solid performance by HHuckaby. 5-4. Cubs battle til the last out. Dawson w/ Win and Tucker w/ Save. CW D falters in 7th to make it interesting. BC the walk /count issue was one of the few rules interpreted correctly by the men in blue. The issue was the count 3-0 or 2-1. It was 2-1. Next pitch was made a ball == 3-1. The blue behind the dish appealled a bunt attempt to the blue in the field and he gave the strike signal on the 1st ptich of the AB. Hats off to the cubs who battled to the end. Keep efforting and throwing strikes and only good things will happen. Now lets look @ the standings after a almost complete week 1.

Sycamore 8-2 2-0 @????

Harpeth 2-3 1-0 @MC 3/21

Stewart 4-2 0-2 vs????

Cheatham 1-5 0-2 vs????

Good Luck to all 11 AA teams the rest of the week. C- YA in Chatt-town to face some stiff comptetion. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 RIP MD 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cheatham Co. hosts Greenbrier tomorrow before they open next week with a big district series against their county rivals the Harpeth Indians.

Thanks for clearing up the ball/strike issue for me. The ump should have made it a little more clear to both the score-keeper as well as to both the hitter at the plate & the runner on first base. That would have avoided all of the confusion to me.

Cheatham Co. beat Pearl Cohn & the losses came to Creek Wood (twice), Jo Byrns, Springfield, & David Lipscomb /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 21 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826419524[/snapback]Cheatham Co. hosts Greenbrier tomorrow before they open next week with a big district series against their county rivals the Harpeth Indians.

Thanks for clearing up the ball/strike issue for me. The ump should have made it a little more clear to both the score-keeper as well as to both the hitter at the plate & the runner on first base. That would have avoided all of the confusion to me.

Cheatham Co. beat Pearl Cohn & the losses came to Creek Wood (twice), Jo Byrns, Springfield, & David Lipscomb /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well thats usually all an ump does is the coach appeals the call the ump points to the ump in the field and in this case he said "yes he did" and gave the signal that says "yes he did swing at the ball" aka the "out" signal. the coach was goin by the scoreboard not by the umpire. big no no in baseball, but hats off to the cheatham county team. they did compete and for all you people that want them to fail, they might of lost but at least they have the heart to play the game hard!!!

Harpeth 12

MC 2

5 inn

WP: Fiser (1-0) 5IP, 11K's, 3 BB, 3 hits, 1 ER

HR- Har.- Birdwell (2), Cory Hale (1), Brown (GrandSlam) (2)

I never really say anything about a team but I would like to say this, MC thanks for all the class the past two days its been great (hence sarcasm). Oh and 10 runs in 4inn. is not running up the score, thats called baseball. Thanks for throwing rocks at the coach as we left, and spitting all over our Lawnmower (it needed a good cleaning anyway).

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826419958[/snapback]Harpeth 12

MC 2

5 inn

WP: Fiser (1-0) 5IP, 11K's, 3 BB, 3 hits, 1 ER

HR- Har.- Birdwell (2), Cory Hale (1), Brown (GrandSlam) (2)

I never really say anything about a team but I would like to say this, MC thanks for all the class the past two days its been great (hence sarcasm). Oh and 10 runs in 4inn. is not running up the score, thats called baseball. Thanks for throwing rocks at the coach as we left, and spitting all over our Lawnmower (it needed a good cleaning anyway).

what does harpeth know bout class ??!!??!! and throwing rocks give me a break ?!?! are you tring to start something straightbill307... kids will be kids class or no class