District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826366937[/snapback]

Blackman has got the hitting, coaching, and tons of depth. Oakland has huge talent. Riverdale I feel doesn't have the pitching to keep anybody to limited runs.

do you know who will be blackmans 1 and 2 pitchers? i know frankie will pitch some and i am sure kirkland will get some innings but who are the 2 horses

Well...went to agees (sporting goods store) yesterday and you can tell it is baseball season yep...spent a lot of money lol... saw a few players in there getting their stuff of course i have 2 boys playing for RIVERDALE so that is exciting and even more expensive but they are anxious for it to get started. My SR knows this will be his last year of baseball so he is looking forward to the season to start hopefully he will have a lot fo fun no matter what he does my freshman is very excited also he was looking forward to it last year he has a lot of work to do and i hope he is working hard i went outside today and played catch with him after church so he is pretty stoked

the twins just do rec ball right now (april)but this is a busy time around our house and we wouldnt have it any other way

PLAY BALL

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 10 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826366937[/snapback]

Blackman has got the hitting, coaching, and tons of depth. Oakland has huge talent. Riverdale I feel doesn't have the pitching to keep anybody to limited runs.

IDK if blackman has the hitting all they have is ryan cole, and frankie is ok.