District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(50andgrowing @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826369401[/snapback]

thanks r-man you are right i spent 45 minutes trying to figure out who she was who cares

1. Riverdale- Until they lose, it's theirs. Hunter and Skinner will keep them at the top.

2. Oakland- Loads and loads of talent.

3. Siegel- Might have the best 1,2 pitching combination in the district.

4. Blackman- To many problems off the field (losing seniors) to stay at the top.

5. Lebanon- Lots of young talent.

6. Cookeville- Great coaching will keep them out of the cellar.

7. White Co.- JJ will have a decent year if he can keep his head.

8. Warren Co.- No Killian, No Warren Co.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826370649[/snapback]

1. Riverdale- Until they lose, it's theirs. Hunter and Skinner will keep them at the top.

2. Oakland- Loads and loads of talent.

3. Siegel- Might have the best 1,2 pitching combination in the district.

4. Blackman- To many problems off the field (losing seniors) to stay at the top.

5. Lebanon- Lots of young talent.

6. Cookeville- Great coaching will keep them out of the cellar.

7. White Co.- JJ will have a decent year if he can keep his head.

8. Warren Co.- No Killian, No Warren Co.

IF RIverdale is gonna win district they will need more than hunter and skinner they are gonna need some pitchers step up and get it done

i totally agree with your assesment of oakland

who is the other pitcher for siegel Robinson and who else?

blackamn didnt have alot of SRs anyway who cole and beech right who else

i agree about lebanon they are gonna upset a few teams this year and could finish in the top 3 and maybe get a region birth

dont know much about cookeville

white co has a good team they just need to invest time into it and they could be pretty good

they do have rodgers it will be intresting to see how they are this year

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826370692[/snapback]

We have 7 Seniors..

Robinson's fastball is flat, Blackman crushes pitchers that throw flat fastballs.

Barnes, Cooper, and Brewer

3 Lefties in middle of order, all with have HUGE years..guarenteed

have you seen Robinsons fastball? he is a legit pitcher and i dont remeber it being flat maybe im wrong..but do not underestimate this kid he will be a force to rekon with for 3 more years in district 7AAA

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826370716[/snapback]

except against good hitting teams like the Blaze

I think that you are being a little too cocky when you talk about lineups and nothing has been set except the givens. Blackman will play great baseball as will Riverdale, and Oakland and you better not rule out Lebanon, because they were young last year and had a good team. Most are back

QUOTE(50andgrowing @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826370755[/snapback]

I think that you are being a little too cocky when you talk about lineups and nothing has been set except the givens. Blackman will play great baseball as will Riverdale, and Oakland and you better not rule out Lebanon, because they were young last year and had a good team. Most are back

i gave lebanon some respect i said they could upset soem teams and even finish 3rd in the district

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826370668[/snapback]

Blackman lost 3 players. 2 did nothing for our team. The other only brought speed. You have issues if you think we're finishing 4th

if he has issues cause he thinks that then alot of other people do to cause blackman is not that good. they have good young talent but that is it. they dont any pitching to get them any where.

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826370716[/snapback]

except against good hitting teams like the Blaze

Blackmanpride08 you have absolutely no clue at all as to what you are talking about. I am sure the team would appreciate you keeping your mouth shut and not talking trash that THEY, not YOU, will be expected to back up. No way to predict what will happen in the district. Blackman will play good baseball as will most all teams in 7AAA.

QUOTE(wing-T-01 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826370765[/snapback]

if he has issues cause he thinks that then alot of other people do to cause blackman is not that good. they have good young talent but that is it. they dont any pitching to get them any where.

wing t I think that you might be surprised. Blackman was young last season but not this year

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826370785[/snapback]

I'm not talking trash..you think this is talking trash?wow..

AND BLACKMAN DOESN'T HAVE ANY PITCHING?what..say again..better than Siegel's and Riverdale's

Cole

Barnes

Beech

Raymond

Brewer

Wheeler

Cooper

Sisco

yes..our pitching is terrible..

barnes is yalls best pitch and riverdale killed him every time they faced him last year. Go back to when blackman was playing riverdale last year @ BHS. yal were winning in the last inning and brought cole in coty woods smacked one off the wall to win the game. all ryan has is a mid 80's fastball.