District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(50andgrowing @ Feb 15 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826373639[/snapback]

richie a freshman? Thats cool both of the on the field at the same time and good for brandon getting to start. I knew that he had been working hard. Since I saw you at the basketball game I have been piddling with this a litte 16 posts I think

yeah richie is a freshman but they werent on the feild at the same time brandon was already out by that time but if he continues to woek he might make varsity and that could happen one day that has been a goal of theirs for a few years now and yes brandon has worked very hard and i am verr proud of him no matter what happens this year evenif he loses his spot i will still be proud because he could have quit a long time ago but he didnt so as u can tell i am a proud dad

now u need to spend 12 dollars and PM and tell me who u are (i talk to a lot of people at baskteball games LOL)

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826373657[/snapback]

yeah richie is a freshman but they werent on the feild at the same time brandon was already out by that time but if he continues to woek he might make varsity and that could happen one day that has been a goal of theirs for a few years now and yes brandon has worked very hard and i am verr proud of him no matter what happens this year evenif he loses his spot i will still be proud because he could have quit a long time ago but he didnt so as u can tell i am a proud dad

now u need to spend 12 dollars and PM and tell me who u are (i talk to a lot of people at baskteball games LOL)

i told you that i never have posted before. I just learned how. what does $12 and pm mean

QUOTE(50andgrowing @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826373695[/snapback]

i told you that i never have posted before. I just learned how. what does $12 and pm mean

to get a plus memebership its 12 and pm is a private message if you look next to my name it says plus memeber you can go to all of the boards and post and PM other plus memebers