District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(Uncle Argile @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826392308[/snapback]How did Siegel look against WC Winner? What kind of team is WC bringing this season? We're you at the game?

Siegel looked fairly solid throughout the entire game, but they have to look back side better on slower lefties. WC doesn't look like the same team as the previous years, but you can never tell in the preseason.... and it's "WERE you at the game?" you illiterate college kid /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . Answer your phone some time!

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Feb 27 2007 - 11:53 PM) 826392674[/snapback]any other details?...who did most of the hitting? and who pitched for Riverdale?

Hill started for MJ and threw 3 innings, the score was 0-0 until the 6th inning. Everybody pitched for Riverdale. Hurt started, Underland, Henderson for 2, Davis, Tyring, Utterback, Rinus, Crunk. Everybody hit alright from the 6th inning on but Riverdale didn't have a hit until the 6th.

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Feb 28 2007 - 06:49 AM) 826392756[/snapback]Hill started for MJ and threw 3 innings, the score was 0-0 until the 6th inning. Everybody pitched for Riverdale. Hurt started, Underland, Henderson for 2, Davis, Tyring, Utterback, Rinus, Crunk. Everybody hit alright from the 6th inning on but Riverdale didn't have a hit until the 6th.

Quick comments on riverdale's pitchers, 4-6-3? who are they and who will we see?

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:19 PM) 826393829[/snapback]who do you see stepping up the most from the young guys? I don't know a whole lot about riverdale's team this year, especially the pitching staff

The whole staff is going to have to come together and every pitcher is going to have to do their job, even the young guys. Underland and Davis are coming on strong.

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:19 PM) 826393829[/snapback]who do you see stepping up the most from the young guys? I don't know a whole lot about riverdale's team this year, especially the pitching staff

Looks like Riverdale will struggle this year and it is about time. I'm really am tired of those cocky buggers and their loud mouth coach. Did you know that Coach Hawks has not beat Coach Powers since they named the field after him?

Maybe they should rename the field after Buddy P.

To my buddies from Oakland. How long you gonna have to talk about 1999 and 2000. I guess you have to.

I going to pick Lebanon to win the District this year just because I am tired or hearing about all the Boro schools.

Go Blue devils or Pioneers or Cavaliers or anybody outside of Murfreesboro.

Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them.

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:37 AM) 826394428[/snapback]Looks like Riverdale will struggle this year and it is about time. I'm really am tired of those cocky buggers and their loud mouth coach. Did you know that Coach Hawks has not beat Coach Powers since they named the field after him?

Maybe they should rename the field after Buddy P.

To my buddies from Oakland. How long you gonna have to talk about 1999 and 2000. I guess you have to.

I going to pick Lebanon to win the District this year just because I am tired or hearing about all the Boro schools.

Go Blue devils or Pioneers or Cavaliers or anybody outside of Murfreesboro.

Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them.

You're tired of hearing about all the Boro schools? That's not a valid reason to pick against them. Murfreesboro is loaded with talent and always will be. Filled with great coaches and many collegiate prospects. Go Stars!