District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826394454[/snapback]Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them

I DO....i use a space bar. LOL! Is that better?

P.S. Please watch the name calling.

ah take it easy riverdaleman. let me translate what "buggers" meant in this situation: "a very talented group of ball players whom we all want to beat very badly".... compliment in the form of an insult /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826394428[/snapback]Looks like Riverdale will struggle this year and it is about time. I'm really am tired of those cocky buggers and their loud mouth coach. Did you know that Coach Hawks has not beat Coach Powers since they named the field after him?

Maybe they should rename the field after Buddy P.

To my buddies from Oakland. How long you gonna have to talk about 1999 and 2000. I guess you have to.

I going to pick Lebanon to win the District this year just because I am tired or hearing about all the Boro schools.

Go Blue devils or Pioneers or Cavaliers or anybody outside of Murfreesboro.

Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them.

LOL they just named the Field after Hawks last year. And once this season starts, with all these seniors leading the way, we wont need to talk about the 99 and 2000 teams when this years team will be writing its own history, but its not like Oakland hasnt been to state since then, finished 3rd in 2003 so maybe you need to check yourself. Sour grapes anyone?

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826394454[/snapback]Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them

I DO....i use a space bar. LOL! Is that better?

P.S. Please watch the name calling.

My bad RIVERDALEMAN. I will now go back to the hole from which I emerged but not before I predict this years finish in 7AAA.

1. Lebanon - Why not!!! Sooner or later they gotta get better.

2. Cookeville- Coach Chaffin has best one liners.

3. Siegel- Sorry siegelbeagle but not this year.

4. Blackman- Show me you can get over the hump.

5. Riverdale-The cycle of life gets us all.

6. Warren County- Just because.

7. White County- Go Warriors!

8. Oakland- Are you guys still in this district?

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826394832[/snapback]My bad RIVERDALEMAN. I will now go back to the hole from which I emerged but not before I predict this years finish in 7AAA.

that is the most backwards, twisted prediction any of us will ever see.

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826394832[/snapback]My bad RIVERDALEMAN. I will now go back to the hole from which I emerged but not before I predict this years finish in 7AAA.

Somebody needs a therapist

Heard a couple of Riverdale Players have gotten into it with each other a couple of time already this season. I heard one of them has been kicked off the team. Is there any truth to this? I hope not!! I'd hate to see Riverdale lose their district crown because of poor team chemistry. If they lose the district let be on the field, not in the clubhouse!!!!

QUOTE(CRACKER @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826394428[/snapback]Looks like Riverdale will struggle this year and it is about time. I'm really am tired of those cocky buggers and their loud mouth coach. Did you know that Coach Hawks has not beat Coach Powers since they named the field after him?

Maybe they should rename the field after Buddy P.

To my buddies from Oakland. How long you gonna have to talk about 1999 and 2000. I guess you have to.

I going to pick Lebanon to win the District this year just because I am tired or hearing about all the Boro schools.

Go Blue devils or Pioneers or Cavaliers or anybody outside of Murfreesboro.

Hey RIVERDALEMAN please use some punctuation in your posts so we can make sense of them.

Sounds like someone is a little upset that they don't have a history of their own!!!

The reason the murfreesboro schools get talked about:

1. When is the last time a team not from Murfreesboro won the district? (regular season)

2. Riverdale has won six straight, before that Oakland owned the district.

3.Better talent in Murfreesboro!

4. 4 teams in the 'Boro...Gonna hear a lot about Murfreesboro!!!

So get over it

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826395522[/snapback]Sounds like someone is a little upset that they don't have a history of their own!!!

The reason the murfreesboro schools get talked about:

1. When is the last time a team not from Murfreesboro won the district? (regular season)

2. Riverdale has won six straight, before that Oakland owned the district.

3.Better talent in Murfreesboro!

4. 4 teams in the 'Boro...Gonna hear a lot about Murfreesboro!!!

So get over it

maybe be not this year but the next two years the lebanon blue devils will own the district