District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(Homerun King @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826396112[/snapback]3/15 @ Mt Juliet 3:00 Creekwood vs Upperman, 5:15 Creekwood vs McGavock, 7:30 Mt Juliet vs McGavock

3/15 @ Wilson Central 3:00 Station Camp vs Hunters Lane, 5:15 White House vs Station Camp, 7:30 WC vs Mont. Central

3/15 @ Lebanon's Veteran's Field 3:00 PJPII vs Smith County, 5:15 Rossview vs PJPII, 7:30 Lebanon vs Sycamore

3/15 @ Lebanon's Baird Park 5:15 Page vs Gallatin, 7:30 Page vs Ezell

3/15 @ Friendship Christian 3:00 Friendship vs Antioch

The Pools are as follows:

A: Mt Juliet, Creekwood, William Blount, Upperman, McGavock

B: Wilson Central, White House, Mongomery Central, White House, Station Camp, Hunters Lane

C: Lebanon, Rossview, Smith County, PJPII, Sycamore

D: Friendship, Gallatin, Ezell Harding, Page, Antioch

I have the rest of the schedule, let me know if you need to know a certain teams games.

what the rest of the schedule?

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 2 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826397343[/snapback]the player who was removed was definately a talent but his priorities were on other things besides baseball and his teammates. he was involved in a couple conflicts just since the beginning of the semester, so i think the action was warranted. good player but the team is probably better off without him as far as chemistry

He is just suspended for 1 week.

Riverdale 22 14 1

Lincoln Co 5 7 5

Skinner had a solo HR, Hunter had a solo and a grandslam and Josh Brawley hit a grandslam in the same inning as Hunter.

Riverdale 11 10 1

Soddy Daisy 6 8 3

Not sure on the score of the 3rd game against Franklin Co. Riverdales JV was going to play their varsity

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826398761[/snapback]Riverdale 22 14 1

Lincoln Co 5 7 5

Skinner had a solo HR, Hunter had a solo and a grandslam and Josh Brawley hit a grandslam in the same inning as Hunter.

Riverdale 11 10 1

Soddy Daisy 6 8 3

Not sure on the score of the 3rd game against Franklin Co. Riverdales JV was going to play their varsity

i think Warriors won

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826398761[/snapback]Riverdale 22 14 1

Lincoln Co 5 7 5

Riverdale 11 10 1

Soddy Daisy 6 8 3

gosh skinner and hunter are twinkies aren't they... one hits a homerun, the other's gotta do the same.

THE 3RD game was played well franklin county got some big hits in the 5th inning i thought the game ended up 6-5 but somoen said it was tied 6-6 i thought they didnt take the run off the board when a runner had to return because of the dead ball but oh well we had some freshman that played well and we had some sophmore and JRs do real well too.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826400076[/snapback]THE 3RD game was played well franklin county got some big hits in the 5th inning i thought the game ended up 6-5 but somoen said it was tied 6-6 i thought they didnt take the run off the board when a runner had to return because of the dead ball but oh well we had some freshman that played well and we had some sophmore and JRs do real well too.

thanks

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826396910[/snapback]what the rest of the schedule?

Wilson County Invitational Days 2 and 3

Friday 3/16

@ Mt Juliet 2:00 Upperman vs William Blount, 4:15 Creekwood vs William Blount, 6:30 Mt Juliet vs Creekwood, 8:45 Mt Juliet vs McGavock

@ Wilson Central 2:00 Hunters Lane vs Mont Central, 4:15 Mont Central vs White House, 6:30 WC vs White House, 8:45 WC vs Station Camp

@ Veteran's Field 2:00 Rossview vs Sycamore, 4:15 Smith Co vs Sycamore, 6:30 Lebanon vs Rossview

8:45 Lebanon vs PJPII

@ Friendship 3:00 FCS vs Ezell

@ Baird Park 3:00 Gallatin vs Antioch, 5:15 Page vs Antioch, 7:30 Ezell vs Gallatin

Saturday 3 /17

@ Mt Juliet 9:30 William Blount vs McGavock, 11:45 Mt Juliet vs Upperman, 2:00 William Blount vs Creekwood

@ Wilson Central 9:30 Hunters Lane vs White House, 11:45 WC vs Hunters Lane, 2:00 Mont Central vs Station Camp,

@ Veteran's Field 9:30 PJPII vs Smith Co, 11:45 Lebanon vs Sycamore, 2:00 Smith Co vs Rossview

@ Friendship 9:30 Friendship vs Page, 11:45 Friendship vs Gallatin, 2:00 Ezell vs Antioch

@ Wilson Central 4:30 Semi-Final Pool B winner vs Pool D winner

@ TBA 4:30 Semi-Final Pool A winner vs Pool C winner

@ TBA 7:30 Championship