District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale wins tonight vs independence 7-1 (i think) Utterback pitched a very good game and we played pretty good defense behind him he did a good job of hitting spots i think he only walked 1 not sure though we hit the ball pretty good and then the floods came in the botton of the 5th that should end it. good game tonight by the WARRIORS they play tomorrow at 6:00 at Riverdale ill see you there

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:15 PM) 826413411[/snapback]Riverdale wins tonight vs independence 7-1 (i think) Utterback pitched a very good game and we played pretty good defense behind him he did a good job of hitting spots i think he only walked 1 not sure though we hit the ball pretty good and then the floods came in the botton of the 5th that should end it. good game tonight by the WARRIORS they play tomorrow at 4:00 at smyrna ill see you there

good w

QUOTE(maybe_next_time @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826414052[/snapback]Due to rain riverdale does not play at Smyrna tonight, the game will be played at Riverdale @ 6 o'clock and i believe the are playing Brentwood instead of Dickson Co.

O.K. ill be there instead lol i changed it on my post thank you i forgot to change it when i found out

Siegel High School improved last night to 2-2 after a grusome game against the Irish of Father Ryan. It was a poor performance on both defenses combining for eight errors. Siegel, after a three run inning by FR, responded with 8 runs (4 unearned).

Siegel Players Hot:

Matt McCloud - The kid continues to get on base and has hit a homerun. He was 1-1 last night with three BB and one HBP.

Taylor Barrett - Barrett was 5 for 6 last night and has recorded 6 stolen bases on the season.

Nick McCaughley - His speed is really helping the Stars on the bases this season and will continue to find a way on base.

Wesley Tobitt - Tobitt hit a three run shot against Shelbyville and has a BA of .444.

I would really like to hear some news on the likes of Oakland and Blackman. I see that RHS keeps winning but who is hitting and who isnt? Who is pitching well and who isn't?

Now that basketball is over /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> you would think that the oakland baseball team would all be there...but nope! Fisher is still out, and McGowan is out for a couple games with a badly sprained ankle! Can't wait till everyone is healthy and playing!!!!!

QUOTE(Sports Guroo @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826415337[/snapback]Siegel High School improved last night to 2-2 after a grusome game against the Irish of Father Ryan. It was a poor performance on both defenses combining for eight errors. Siegel, after a three run inning by FR, responded with 8 runs (4 unearned).

Siegel Players Hot:

Matt McCloud - The kid continues to get on base and has hit a homerun. He was 1-1 last night with three BB and one HBP.

Taylor Barrett - Barrett was 5 for 6 last night and has recorded 6 stolen bases on the season.

Nick McCaughley - His speed is really helping the Stars on the bases this season and will continue to find a way on base.

Wesley Tobitt - Tobitt hit a three run shot against Shelbyville and has a BA of .444.

I would really like to hear some news on the likes of Oakland and Blackman. I see that RHS keeps winning but who is hitting and who isnt? Who is pitching well and who isn't?

good to hear that Siegel has rebounded into the W column. Good to see some players stepping up for Siegel right now early in the season. However, the team knows they have to cut down on their errors to have a chance.