District 13AA

milanbb2005

QUOTE(footballfan2004 @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:10 PM) 826370416[/snapback]First off i would just like to say that Coach Joyner is probably one of the best coaches i have ever played for or seen. He is also very fair when it comes to who makes the team and who doesn't. I have seen this for myself. And as far as politics, that is ridiculous. It doesn't matter who your parents are or who you are. All that matters is if your good you make the team and if your not, you don't. Now i don't know what your grudge is but it seems as though you have one. Possibly you have a son who didn't make the team, I don't know. But by you saying the things you have, you are not only bashing Coach Joyner and the baseball team, you are bashing the City of Milan as well. So please think about what you are saying before you post next time.

I played for Coach Joyner in 2005 and i would have loved to play for him for three more years but i had to move away to FC. He is a great coach and a great guy off the feild. But Good Luck to the Seniors on the team.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigDoobie_10 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826396919[/snapback]I played for Coach Joyner in 2005 and i would have loved to play for him for three more years but i had to move away to FC. He is a great coach and a great guy off the feild. But Good Luck to the Seniors on the team.

Durbin?

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Feb 10 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826366551[/snapback]dyersburg

I think dyer co will come out of the district this year they may be young but with guys like drew thurman and shea thomas up the middle and kyle hinson and derek sims pitching for them i think they will be number one in the district

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826400480[/snapback]I think dyer co will come out of the district this year they may be young but with guys like drew thurman and shea thomas up the middle and kyle hinson and derek sims pitching for them i think they will be number one in the district

What kind of stuff does kyle hinson and derek sims have? What about the bats for dyer co?

Enough of this talk about the history of freakin Milan baseball and Coach Joyner's BIO...

Crockett County has a new Coach with a passion for the game, and they will give anyone in this district a "hand full." They return a load of talent from last year. Massey has signed with Bethel, and has a good chance to hit .400-.500. Dyersburg will also be good. I see these two teams being 1 and 2 this year.

QUOTE(JD64 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826401972[/snapback]Enough of this talk about the history of freakin Milan baseball and Coach Joyner's BIO...

Crockett County has a new Coach with a passion for the game, and they will give anyone in this district a "hand full." They return a load of talent from last year. Massey has signed with Bethel, and has a good chance to hit .400-.500. Dyersburg will also be good. I see these two teams being 1 and 2 this year.

Are you talking about Dyersburg and Milan being 1 and 2 or Crockett Co....? And thats a lot to say to hit .400-.500 is our district...

QUOTE(JD64 @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:36 PM) 826402329[/snapback]Dyersburg 1 and Crockett County 2 is the way I see it so far.

I know that batting .400-.500 in district 13AA is tough, but I've seen Massey hit the ball for 3 years now and he is very capable of doing it. Just watch and see...

One thing about Milan is that they don't give up too many hits. In the 3 years that I played, our pitching faced some of the toughest hitters in West Tennessee, and we always did a great job at keeping those players shut down. Trust me, Coach Joyner and the Bulldog staff are watching all the players that could possibly hurt the Dawgs on defense, and they'll do everything to keep those players from doin well against the Dawgs.

QUOTE(JD64 @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:36 PM) 826402329[/snapback]Dyersburg 1 and Crockett County 2 is the way I see it so far.

I know that batting .400-.500 in district 13AA is tough, but I've seen Massey hit the ball for 3 years now and he is very capable of doing it. Just watch and see...

Well if they're going to be number 2 in the district they're goin to need more than just Massey... what else does Crockett Co have this year?