District 2-AA

wldptch

QUOTE(KevB1990 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826380245[/snapback]I look for the Pioneers to put it all together this season. Coaches Bishop and Tate will make that next big step forward. Two years, two regular season titles (shared and outright) and one tournament title. Now for a region title and that elusive sectional win.

Don't count Pigeon Forge out just yet, they are still the team to beat until proven otherwise.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(melabonz @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:31 PM) 826380295[/snapback]Don't count Pigeon Forge out just yet, they are still the team to beat until proven otherwise.

Last year is over and done. I believe they will have to prove that they can compete after losing 7 starters. Of which, they have replaced with whom? No one has said. Actually, I believe that Rutledge is the team to beat since they have won at least a share of the district championship the last 2 years and have the core of both teams still. But I guess that is why we play the games.

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826385851[/snapback]Who does everyone have back from last year? I see Rutledge has Dalton, Starbird, and Horsley but they should have more than that. Where is Armstrong and Myers? What about the other teams? Who do we have to look forward to watching? And what can we expect from those players?

Armstrong went looking for greener Fields and now he is a Gibbs Eagle. I do not know about the other young man. May be someone else can anwser that question?

QUOTE(grsports63 @ Feb 24 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826387347[/snapback]Armstrong went looking for greener Fields and now he is a Gibbs Eagle. I do not know about the other young man. May be someone else can anwser that question?

It's just as well that Armstrong is gone to Gibbs. His attitude was pretty poor and he would've wound up making some waves both in basketball and baseball...