D-B

BwAnG

QUOTE(BwAnG @ Mar 11 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826407958[/snapback]Um, are you serious? I do not drive a red truck with a flag waving in the back, the guy that always wears the football jersey, with the baseball hat, and the basketball shorts to any game that D-B plays no matter what the sport, is the guy who drives the truck with the flag in the back. Plowboy is a D-B poser and it just trying to start stuff, and CoachT administraters should take a serious look in banning him from the threads.

I'm thinkin he might be a junior football player who's getting excited about the Boston Red Sox

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody seen or heard from (BwAnG) the guy who started this thread since his cover was blown? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yep your right, this is barry.......I fly a flag in the back of my truck that has d-b on it, man you caught me red handed. I wish I could be as cool as you man. Your awesome........anyways

D-B had a great day today, I think everyone contributed well and the pitching was superb. Good job tribe good luck tommorrow.

QUOTE(BwAnG @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826366489[/snapback]What are your thoughts on Dobyns-Bennett this year? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They are not as good as they think they are. I was at their first home game against sullivan central and they did not impress me. Sure they have a great catcher and a good pitcher in BO Burton but they didn't hit the ball that well to be ranked 8th in the nation.

QUOTE(ljonus @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826409510[/snapback]They are not as good as they think they are. I was at their first home game against sullivan central and they did not impress me. Sure they have a great catcher and a good pitcher in BO Burton but they didn't hit the ball that well to be ranked 8th in the nation.

They hit well enough to invoke the slaughter rule in 5 innings. And my guess is that Central probably started their best pitcher. What more can you ask from your team? Oh and by the way, how do you know how good they think they are?

QUOTE(DBTeepee @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826409616[/snapback]They hit well enough to invoke the slaughter rule in 5 innings. And my guess is that Central probably started their best pitcher. What more can you ask from your team? Oh and by the way, how do you know how good they think they are?

I think he thinks he knows how good DB thinks they are. But I don't think he knows as much as he thinks he does.

Announcements