D-B

BwAnG

QUOTE(bud @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:22 PM) 826417811[/snapback]I am not exactly sure, but I think DB used their ace (Tyler Joyce) in the Collierville game. I thought I had read somewhere that Joyce was the ace this year. I guess that would put Burton at #2. I could be wrong though so someone let me know if I am.

U r rite.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Joyce pitched the Collierville game, which I think is their #1, and Wesley Lane the usual left fielder started the Farragut game, and left the game up 3-2 in the 5th, then Bo Burton came in to finish it.

Hey Blowboy2, I was at the game, I'm not Barry and he wasn't there. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the team manager who forgot the helmets would ya? Stop posing as a D-B fan. Your lame.

QUOTE(BwAnG @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:10 PM) 826417928[/snapback]Tyler Joyce pitched the Collierville game, which I think is their #1, and Wesley Lane the usual left fielder started the Farragut game, and left the game up 3-2 in the 5th, then Bo Burton came in to finish it.

Hey Blowboy2, I was at the game, I'm not Barry and he wasn't there. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the team manager who forgot the helmets would ya? Stop posing as a D-B fan. Your lame.

Flag boy you weren't there at the game tonight unless you were hidding in the bushes.After the way you acted in Knoxville Saturday,screaming at the umps,you should be hidding under a rock,Moron. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wasn't there? Ask me about anything that happened son, and I will tell you all. I will prove that I'm not Barry..............BLOWBOY2, you think your so smart. You don't know anything about baseball, you are just an instigator.

QUOTE(DBTeepee @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826420658[/snapback]Has anyone heard the score of the first game in Chattanooga? I think it was supposed to start around 4:30.

D-B defeated Lookout Valley 9 to 0 with I think three bombs... They're second game right after they lost 6 to 4 to Chattanooga Central... It was 6-0 until a seventh inning grand slam... Good game

QUOTE(643DoublePlay @ Mar 23 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826421346[/snapback]D-B defeated Lookout Valley 9 to 0 with I think three bombs... They're second game right after they lost 6 to 4 to Chattanooga Central... It was 6-0 until a seventh inning grand slam... Good game

DB is a fast ball hitting team.Chatt. central pitched a pitcher that barely got to the plate.DB was trying to hit homers as they had 5 in the previous game,and long ball out was the game untill D.Trent connected on a 600ft.homer behind the cell tower,for a grand slam.

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ Mar 25 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826422388[/snapback]DB is a fast ball hitting team.Chatt. central pitched a pitcher that barely got to the plate.DB was trying to hit homers as they had 5 in the previous game,and long ball out was the game untill D.Trent connected on a 600ft.homer behind the cell tower,for a grand slam.

Anyone can hit a fastball. Especially the Tribe. So why not throw alot of curve balls and change ups? Seems like a pretty good strategy to me. The only relief pitcher that supposedly barely got to the plate struck out the last two batters if I'm not mistaken...but like I said, it was a great game to watch.

Announcements