Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 69,340

Newbill

Malone

Townley

Gaines

Jenkins

Townley over barnes, that's gotta be the stupidest thing i've ever read on here you might wanna come to the white house beech game tommorrow to find out how smart or lack of you really are , you must not have seen the last game huh

Barnes only had 7 points the first time they played each other....WH doesnt play ne body they have only beaten 4 teams with a winning record and those teams barely have winning records except mabe one...and they barely bet some teams that have about 5 wins

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826372267[/snapback]

Barnes only had 7 points the first time they played each other....WH doesnt play ne body they have only beaten 4 teams with a winning record and those teams barely have winning records except mabe one...and they barely bet some teams that have about 5 wins

i hope this is'nt the same slagle who cost heritage going to the region last year writing this. or is it hill who runs the 40 yard dash in about 12 seconds. don't post on here heritage because you know wh would win by 20.

QUOTE(BeechBaller20 @ Feb 14 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826372156[/snapback]

yep....went to the Beech vs. White House game Monday....still say Barnes is over Townley?? I think not!!! Townley was hitting 3's from NBA range....

every dog has their day. townley is good but jb is better.

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826372964[/snapback]

i hope this is'nt the same slagle who cost heritage going to the region last year writing this. or is it hill who runs the 40 yard dash in about 12 seconds. don't post on here heritage because you know wh would win by 20.

every dog has their day. townley is good but jb is better.

its neither and WH wouldnt win by 20, at least they would be playing a team with a winnincg record for a change though.... I didnt say Barnes wasnt better....just sayin he only had 7 last time cuz someone was like "I guess you didnt see the last game" like he dropped 30 or smething

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826372969[/snapback]

its neither and WH wouldnt win by 20, at least they would be playing a team with a winnincg record for a change though.... I didnt say Barnes wasnt better....just sayin he only had 7 last time cuz someone was like "I guess you didnt see the last game" like he dropped 30 or smething

White House 75

White House Heritage 39

65-20 after 3 quarters

White House barely beat them 2 years ago when Jared and Taylor were sophmores and WH had Jamison, Heritgae would have won if the refs didnt foul all 5 starters out....and yea Heritage didnt play ne one good Tuesday cuz they got 1st in the district and got to play the last ranked team DONT EVEN compare Heritages schedule and White Houses schedule....with out Gaines they would be nothin

allregionpatriot#3 Yesterday, 11:57 PM Post #21

Competitor

Group: Guests

Member No.: 72,320

White House barely beat them 2 years ago when Jared and Taylor were sophmores and WH had Jamison, Heritgae would have won if the refs didnt foul all 5 starters out....and yea Heritage didnt play ne one good Tuesday cuz they got 1st in the district and got to play the last ranked team DONT EVEN compare Heritages schedule and White Houses schedule....with out Gaines they would be nothin

-Jarrell hush you know yall would get drilled with or without Gaines, If Pat can hold Jenkins to 11, you would score 4 max.