top players

wing-T-01

QUOTE(wysiwyg @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826372389[/snapback]

i was sitting here, reading these post...and was thinking about the kind of team that this area would have, if everyone mentioned so far played on one team...were talking about some the best players in the state, and i would go as far saying some the top in the country. just think about the lineup of guys....

i was wondering who yall think are some of the best outfielders are, everyone named so far has been infield...?

Matt Ince Bolton NW Ms.

Stephen Moore Bolton UTM

Robbie Graham Cordova U of M

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cbg @ Feb 12 2007 - 11:17 AM) 826368468[/snapback]

Class of 2008

Navery Moore (BGA) (Brentwood A's) RHP #1 2008 player in USA (will sign with any school in the country or he may be a 1st round draft pick)

Corbin Joseph (Franklin) (Franklin) MIF (have heard that he has committed to a small D1 but do not know that to be true)

Casey Dykes (Franklin) (Brentwood A's) Catcher (will probably have the opportunity to play in SEC)

Cole Gobbell (Father Ryan) (Hit after Hit) MIF (being recruited by ACC, SEC, Conference USA & Pac 10 schools)

Ben Burgess (Brentwood) (Brentwood A's) OF (being recruited by mid level D1 schools)

David Isaacs (BGA) (Hit after Hit) LHP & OF (with an 88mph FB he is a sleeper that will play at the D1 level)

Sonny Gray (Smyrna) (Brentwood A's) RHP (90+ FB and a great QB he is being recruited by SEC & ACC schools)

Kes Carter (Ravenwood) (Hit after Hit) LHP & OF (very good player with great speed that is a transfer from Germantown Houston that will play @ the D1 level)

Frank Adleman (MBA)(Red Dogs) OF & P (throws the ball in the mid to upper 80's with good control. Big & strong athlete that will have the opportunity to play at the next level)

Class of 2007

Logan Darnell LHP (Goodpasture/Univ. of Kentucky & Hit after Hit)

Tyler Acker C (Donelson Christian Academy, MTSU & Hit after Hit)

P.J. Francescon RHP (Ravenwood, MTSU & Hit after Hit)

Ben Bottoms MIF (Ravenwood & Hit after Hit) Has battled injuries but is reported to be doing well and should sign at a mid level D1

Ben Johnson LHP (Overton, Trevecca & Brentwood Bulldogs)

Haskel Fink C/3B (Clarksville & Brentwood Bulldogs) Did not sign during the early signing period but he has the potential to play at a mid level D1

Josh Holt RHP (Lipscomb & Hit after Hit) Will play in college at the NAIA or low D1 level.

Casey Dykes is an alright player but his attitude is awful, I guess that can happen when your coach is a punk

QUOTE(k zone @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826372765[/snapback]

Casey Dykes is an alright player but his attitude is awful, I guess that can happen when your coach is a punk

Like him or not Casey is a very good player. Which coach are you talking about, Brentwood A's or Franklin?

QUOTE(cbg @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826372849[/snapback]

Like him or not Casey is a very good player. Which coach are you talking about, Brentwood A's or Franklin?

Casey is one of the top catchers in the state and I know him well and he is a team player. Stare his pitcher down and he will tell you that he will smack the taste out of your mouth.This kid will play D-1 ball.

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826372348[/snapback]

Has Holt come out yet???...That statement you just made shows your maturity level! I think im going to have to revoke your talking tokens and ask you raise your hand and be called on before putting up such immature statements!

Why do you think everyone is Cory Hale on here? He doesn't have a CoachT name. Unlike you Cory is a very humble guy and doesn't liek to toot his own horn or any horn at that (no pun intended on the whole gay joke thing). I just ask you to atleast pay someone else to talk you up besides yourself. That's kind of sad. Besides yourself i have seen one other person mention you and Joe Roegan doesn't count since that is you aswell.

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:06 PM) 826370801[/snapback]

You left out Oakland's best player.

I don't know much about baseball except for the basic rules (and the Atlanta Braves), so I only know about guys that were on the football team. My guess is Marcus Barnes is who you are talking about.