top players

wing-T-01

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:20 PM) 826370725[/snapback]

Think what u like...ur opinion of me or my skill doesn't affect me at all... i could care less what u think about me...

i have to agree with straight bill on this one. i highly doubt all of these school are looking at you.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826370843[/snapback]

Cody Pomeroy from Harpeth is pretty good, Catcher. He can throw people out with ease, he signed with Trevecca already. Thye were looking at him.

Unlike some people.

P-roy vs. Acker. i have seen both of these catchers play and have played against them. both are good and will do great at the next level. although they are totally different type of players from one another. P-roy is a wall behind the plate. rarely is there a passed ball. he is a defensive perfectionist. Acker is also a great defensive player but his calling is at the plate with a bat in his hands. this kid can rip. this summer he had three bombs in one game at riverdale. thats nasty. i cant wait to hear good things from both of these players. yall are making the best position on the field look good. keep it up.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 13 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826370634[/snapback]

I thought you said TOP D1 schools, these are good but not the top. I have seen Josh Holt play and Harpeth has 2 to 3 pitchers that would play over him.

name the 2 to 3 pitchers on harpeth's team that would pitch over josh holt because yalls ace wasn't near as good as josh holt last year

QUOTE(nothingbutbaseball @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826371739[/snapback]

name the 2 to 3 pitchers on harpeth's team that would pitch over josh holt because yalls ace wasn't near as good as josh holt last year

Matt Fiser and Chris Hale.

utmc I have never seen acker play, but I sort of want to know all I have heard are good things about him. Cody Pomeroy is going to be hitting this year, last year he didnt have his best year, but he will be just fine this year.

Yea thats not Cory, but it isnt your fault that we know who Holt is you can guess all you want, doesnt really matter.

Has Holt came out???? I am sure you know what I mean.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 14 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826371975[/snapback]

Matt Fiser and Chris Hale.

utmc I have never seen acker play, but I sort of want to know all I have heard are good things about him. Cody Pomeroy is going to be hitting this year, last year he didnt have his best year, but he will be just fine this year.

Yea thats not Cory, but it isnt your fault that we know who Holt is you can guess all you want, doesnt really matter.

Has Holt came out???? I am sure you know what I mean.

I am not going to say anything bad about any of the players but ask yourself why one of the players signed with a mid level D1 school and the other player signed with an very good NAIA school. College coaches like professional scouts make their living evaluating talent and the players with the most talent get the most money and sign with the higher profile programs.

FYI, Acker should probably me moved to the outfield. He has very good speed (6.6 in the 60) and it would save his legs and help his bat. Don't be shocked if he is drafted because being 6'1" & 210 he is a big strong athlete and that is what professional teams love.

How many of the tools does each of the players have:

Hit for average

Hit for power

Arm strength

Running Speed

Fielding

i was sitting here, reading these post...and was thinking about the kind of team that this area would have, if everyone mentioned so far played on one team...were talking about some the best players in the state, and i would go as far saying some the top in the country. just think about the lineup of guys....

i was wondering who yall think are some of the best outfielders are, everyone named so far has been infield...?