top players

wing-T-01

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(poptart23 @ Feb 15 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826373355[/snapback]the best sophomore in the state is matt haynes from liberty

this kid has skills

Well if we are gonna talk about some sophmores then ur gonna have to throw Neil Robinson into the mix last year as a freshman he shut oakland down twice and had a really good year can't wait for this year

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 13 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826370238[/snapback]Josh holt and Rob kurtz from David Lipscomb will dominate all year!!! These two pitchers are overlooked but these two will be signing with 2 top D1 schools!!!

I don't about Kurtz but ya'll are big time overating Holt. He is not that great of a pitcher.

QUOTE(sportscrazy 212 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826413748[/snapback]i truely believe hunter deberry-hardin county is one of the best athletes in the state. as a sophmore and junior i believe he batted over 400 with multiple stolen bases and good power. defensively he is very sound. he has a strong arm, with very good fielding. when it comes to speed, there are few in the state that can compete, he runs in the 6.5 range with his best time being a 6.41 at briarcrest tbca tryouts. i heard recently he has committed but i havent heard to whom.

Columbia State C.C. This is by far the best recuiting class ever for CSCC. They say they got 10 of the 12 they wanted. Thats amazing.

Deberry is a great player, I really dont think he touches the ground when he runs though.