Noel Devine

KEV-O

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(unc4life @ Feb 15 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826373393[/snapback]

ok so this guy was a good player for 1 game.. bid deal.. we have a lot of good players in tn and since this is a tn chat board i wld like 2 see videos of them not some guy who has nothing 2 do w/ any of our schools. best of luck 2 him but what does this have 2 do w/ tn football?

If i was a running back an wanted to get better i would watch this. Im sure there are some people on here that like watching some good hs highlight film no matter were he's from. If it is such a problem to look at then dont look!

I think he had a little more than 1 good game. Read the scout.com report attached.

Ole Dad

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/497656.html

QUOTE(unc4life @ Feb 15 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826373393[/snapback]

ok so this guy was a good player for 1 game.. bid deal.. we have a lot of good players in tn and since this is a tn chat board i wld like 2 see videos of them not some guy who has nothing 2 do w/ any of our schools. best of luck 2 him but what does this have 2 do w/ tn football?

• 9 months later...

ok so this guy was a good player for 1 game.. bid deal.. we have a lot of good players in tn and since this is a tn chat board i wld like 2 see videos of them not some guy who has nothing 2 do w/ any of our schools. best of luck 2 him but what does this have 2 do w/ tn football? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I believe Noel Devine had more than just one good game. As a matter of fact, i dont think hes actually had a bad game. If you dont believe me, just look up his stats. He hasnt had a sub-1000 yard rushing year in his high school career. He also finished off his senior year with 31 touchdowns. Sure hes not from tennessee but id watch him over anyone from tennessee any day. He's a danger to score every time he touches the ball.

I believe Noel Devine had more than just one good game. As a matter of fact, i dont think hes actually had a bad game. If you dont believe me, just look up his stats. He hasnt had a sub-1000 yard rushing year in his high school career. He also finished off his senior year with 31 touchdowns. Sure hes not from tennessee but id watch him over anyone from tennessee any day. He's a danger to score every time he touches the ball.

Noel Devine plays for West Virginia... He is #7 and he is the backup for steve slaton.. He is also there kick returner.

WHAT DO I HAVE 2 DO 2 C THIS?

No need to see this. He plays for West Virginia and, if you've seen them play this year you have seen him play in college. The guy is pretty amazing, but this video is from his Senior year in high School. He looks much smaller now....you know, with the much larger players in D-1 and all.