Ronnie Carter

bear cat brown

Yes but again unless you can prove he was going to give the video to his sons coaches to have the whole team watch as a scouting session there is nothing you can do to stop the taping of a match. It is how the rule is written and again as I have said before if you don't like the rule have a talk with Mr. Carter at the state.

Baby bear mom, I really wished you would actually read every post before you come on here jumping on some of us for calling coaches thugs and what not. I as almost everyone else except at the begging of the thread have said nothing of you and your Bradley family. I wrestled for Soddy Daisy and if they would have made the same mistake I would have said the same thing I am saying now. BCB is able to tape the matches and help his son scout other wrestlers. Thats what the rule says and implies. Coaches themselves cannot do the same, and as far as I know BCB is not a coach at ND as either a paid or volunteer coach. Again I have known Heath for many years and would never call him a thug the same with Laxton. I just feel the made a mistake, one that should never have happened. Again I'm not quite sure how taping a match or scouting a opponent is hurting the opponent, or how it is such a big deal. If my son was being taped I would take it as a compliment that someone thought he was so good that they needed extra scouting to beat him. Again just my two cents but why so much worry about this. Again no one is bashing Bradley on this thread as far as I know, this could have happened to Coach Henry and I would have said the same thing. Its just answering what is right and wrong in this situation.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobrakid, you are intitled to your way of thinking and and thats fine, but everyone else is entitled to think their own way, including me.

I don't know when you appointed yourself my teacher or correcter, but I'm a legal adult, so get off my case. I say this because you keep directing your posts at me.

As far as reading all the posts, I do read them. I can also spell. How about you?

QUOTE(babybearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:15 AM) 826369781[/snapback]

Cobrakid, you are intitled to your way of thinking and and thats fine, but everyone else is entitled th there way, including me.

I don't know when you appointed yourself my teacher or correcter, but I'm a legal adult, so get off my case. I saw this because you keep directing your posts at me.

As far as reading all the posts, I do read them. I can also spell. How about you?

Intitled? I believe that would be "Entitled". Sorry, I could not resist.

QUOTE(babybearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 05:26 AM) 826369769[/snapback]

Saying that BCB doesn't coach his son is a joke. But the written rule about filming doesn't apply to parents. The Cleveland coach went up into the stands but the Bradley coach is the thug? Also a joke.

Everybody wants to get on here and bash on Bradley and no one can stop you. Freedom of speech. The Bradley wrestlers, coaches and fans call themselves the Bradley Wrestling Family and we take it on the sensitive side when one of our own is misaligned.

Also, I think the word you are looking for at the end here is "maligned", not "misaligned."

QUOTE(babybearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:15 AM) 826369781[/snapback]

Cobrakid, you are intitled to your way of thinking and and thats fine, but everyone else is entitled th there way, including me.

I don't know when you appointed yourself my teacher or correcter, but I'm a legal adult, so get off my case. I saw this because you keep directing your posts at me.

Yes they are your opinions of course opinions can be wrong. I point towards you and your post because for the most part you are the only one defending something that was done wrong to a fellow poster at a wrestling match. You should also learn to spell as you point out I cannot but yet you put I saw this because you keep directing your post at me. Did you mean say this? Opinions belong to everyone does not make them right. The rules are rules and I will state them just like if BCB was going against the rule I would have posted that. I'm not your teacher or correcter, but when someone has the wrong information I do tend to give them the correct info, I guess that would be the teacher in me. I wouldn't let my students go about doing the wrong thing over and over hence telling you over and over that your opinion is your opinion but based on the rules BCB was in the right. There are many rules you might not like with TSSAA and wrestling but you have to live with those just like me. If you do not like them try to change them or move on to something or somewhere else.

So if BCB wanted an answer to his Question about the ruling, instead of going to the TSSAA, he got on here and asked the entire Coacht wrestling community? Morales are self appointed, I mean that everyone have different morale standards and they change over the course of time in most cases. So if BCB wants to open up a future comment after his son loses or wins like " maybe you should have got another tape or wow that tape wasn't needed " and from what I've read there are certainly posters on here that will, I guess that is his business. What's the old saying don't air your dirty laundry in public?