Ronnie Carter

bear cat brown

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826370420[/snapback]

The difference is the wrestler was NOT there to watch. His dad chose to video a match between two of his biggest competitors at state so that it could be analyzed, paused, and reviewed over and over.

And remember it wasn't just a BRADLEY wrestler involved in the match he filmed.

However, they are both from bradley county and therefore should be ridiculed and bashed along with their fans.

But, whatever! We all do what we feel is best for our young un's regardless of how it affects others right?

Again why is it OK for football and not wrestling?

Rigger,

You'll understand if I don't sit with you at States...you know with the higher deductable on health insurance and all!! You should post one of your pictures with some banged up guy in the hospital "saying can't they take a joke"

As requested!

QUOTE(babybearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:15 AM) *

Cobrakid, you are intitled to your way of thinking and and thats fine, but everyone else is entitled th there way, including me.

I don't know when you appointed yourself my teacher or correcter, but I'm a legal adult, so get off my case. I saw this because you keep directing your posts at me.

As far as reading all the posts, I do read them. I can also spell. How about you? cool.gif

QUOTE(Chattcity @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:54 AM) 826369797[/snapback]

Intitled? I believe that would be "Entitled". Sorry, I could not resist.

Nice. Just before your cheap, unprovoked shot at cobrakid's spelling, you have SIX spelling mistakes in three sentences, including four in the first alone.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:30 PM) 826370437[/snapback]

Again why is it OK for football and not wrestling?

As requested!

the reason football is different is because you tape your own school and EXCHANGE with the other school--you do not just go take your own video-- also in football they do not allow you to just go and film a practice no matter who you are or just sit in the stands and take notes --so why should wrestling be different??

QUOTE(bearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826370420[/snapback]

The difference is the wrestler was NOT there to watch. His dad chose to video a match between two of his biggest competitors at state so that it could be analyzed, paused, and reviewed over and over.

And remember it wasn't just a BRADLEY wrestler involved in the match he filmed.

However, they are both from bradley county and therefore should be ridiculed and bashed along with their fans.

But, whatever! We all do what we feel is best for our young un's regardless of how it affects others right?

BEARMOM YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TAPING AS A COMPLIMENT. IF TEE BEATS ONE OF YOUR BRADLEY COUNTY BOYS IT WONT BE BECAUSE HE WATCHED THEM WRESTLE ON TAPE, IT'LL BE BECAUSE HE WORKED HARDER OR HE WRESTLED BETTER OR HE WANTED IT MORE, ANYWAY YOU FOLKS SURE ARE WOUND UP TIGHT DOWN THERE. IF IT HAD BEEN MY TAPE THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO ASSAULT ME TO GET IT. BEAR CAT IS BETTER AND MORE UNDERSTANDING MAN THAN I AM

It seems that many people are confused about this rule. Coaches, Parents and School Officials alike. There are things in sports that you do and you do not do. In Baseball the catcher cleans the plate or goes out to the mound when the ump takes a foul ball off of his knee. The hitter doesn't show up the pitcher when he hits a homerun. Neither is required nor restricted. BCB may have violated the "wrestling room family standards." It ruffled the feathers of a few coaches and parents. I, for one, was upset when I heard about it. When I looked up the rule and saw he was within the rules I became tolerant. Maybe everyone learned a lesson from this.

I do not know BCB but from what I hear he is a good man. He only wants what is best for his son. He is looking to give him every advantage he can. Just as every father should do. As long as it is within the rules and not cheating then so be it. Not every decision a person makes is popular or maybe wise, but he did his homework on the situation and made his decision.

Bradley Bear Bashing on this board is ridiculous. This Match was held at Cleveland High School and the Cleveland Athletic Director told everyone involved that he had contacted Ronnie Carter. Bradley has excellent coaches and excellent student athletes. The Parents and fans are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the sport. I consider this the main reason it is consistently one of the top programs in Tennessee. They may be a little country in Bradley County but the people I know are all good, hard working people who want the best for their kids. Just like BCB.

AccurateOne

Ok guys, its done. In my rush to get the post on this morning before putting the gang on the bus and getting myself off to work, I should have run spell check like the rest of you do.

I'll admit that until this happened, I had never read that particular rule in the handbook. (You have to be pretty quick to get the Bradley County copy away from Coach Laxton. He is only comfortable with it in his back pocket. I'm not really upset anymore about what happened, just everyone's reaction to it. Yours, their's , and ours.

I do believe there will be film crews out in force next season. Hope everybody likes it.

BCB, it's all good in da hood. I just came back from a 2-day trout fishing excursion and lo and behold they is 6 pages of debating over this. I told you I was not so sure about the rule on videoing and I came home got on TSSAA website, saw it there in black and white and end of discussion. I told you that day there was no hard feelings and I meant that. I'm a tell it like it is guy, what you see is what you get. Nuttin' but love for ya bro. Good Luck to Tee and the rest of the ND crew. C ya!

Oh yeah, babybearmom is not Mrs. kdxdude, just for the record.

QUOTE(suddensam @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826370641[/snapback]

So lets me get this straight,,,,,,all you dads are now going to be recording your son's potential next round opponents? I guess you all better start charging your backup batteries.

Not sure if you are replying to my post or not. I said it says in the rules you are allowed to film. I did not say that I would be filming my son's potential opponents. It would be legal to do this but IN MY OPINION I do not feel this is the right thing to do. kdxdude (Kevin Randolph)

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826370392[/snapback]

What's the diff between a wrestler watching his future opp and filming him?

in football coaches trade tapes, tapes that were officially recorded in the press box. if one coach wants to swap tapes with another thats fine. why do u have to get on here and try and bash bradley people. too bad you dont have any kids good enough that people want to come video tape.