QUOTE(catback @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826372738[/snapback]

WOW Rigger,

I thought the posts between Farragut and Oak Ridge football were

entertaining, but, this thread is a hoot! I don't know the parties involved

but, I enjoyed the reading material!

Good luck to you and yours!

Oh, Goober says "Hey"

Can't sing or dance. It's what I do!!!

Not my fight just made my sick brain think of the pictures above.

I try to add a little humor to the world but some folks take it out of content.

The Bradley Bears and their fans are a class act. However I would like to see someone take my video camera!

I've been up since four Thursday morning and have just finished reading this (it's four seventeen Friday morning).

The matches I have taped have been an invite by the AD or coaches themselves.

The schools wanted to promote their programs or wrestlers.

Good night or morning (where did you get the graduation picture of me rigger?)

Dean

QUOTE(tigerman @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826375847[/snapback]

With no dog in this fight & as one who doesn't keep up with wrestling,

this thread was riveting.

Now, someone please tell me...who won the division ??

Spell it out for me, I know none of the participants.

tee from nd the one with the dad that started this thread--beat hunter the bradley wrestler in the semis but lost to the cleveland wrestler in the finals--they are all great wrestlers --just the way it happened to fall this time

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 13 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826370138[/snapback]Dang I wish I still had that suit.

If I may, I would like to clear some things up. There was someone that wanted to know why I would air this out on CoachT and not E-mail the Bradley and Cleveland coaches. I think for me I wanted those three Ooltewah wrestlers and those cheerleaders from Walker Valley and the Stripped shirt boys and pretty much everyone that was there and everyone that" heard it thru the Grapevine, how much longer..." to know that it was ok to video and that uncle bcb won't be spending any time in the Big House. I wasn't out of the gym,5 minutes before the "King of the Jungle " coach called me wondering how my day was going. His ######. coach called to inform him that BCB was up to no good and got caught doin it. Well soon after the phone kept on ringing. We all know that anyone whose anyone gets on CoachT, so why not inform the public that some ol wive's tail rule wasn't right.

I'm pretty sure that anyone that has followed my attempts at humor, realized the Uncle Ronnie was not who I was addressing . I just wanted people to know and not hear the whispers" Show me what you got little Momma " I mean "there goes that mean old man who got caught cheatin"

I never called anyone a thug nor did I BASH Coach Laxton. I'm not a basher, except for three people, Keefjams,siissypipe and some guy who was Badmouthing the Bradley Bears wrestling team, I try to stay very upbeat and positive.

But you keep questioning my Ethics, and that makes me slighly upset, so if you want to be invited to the 1st of three meeting at North Chatt Cat we 'll go down a different path.

I'm assuming the the Great Irish Nation and the Bradley Nation will be side by side for the next three days, I'll be there with lot of beads and open arms and if none extend back, no hard feelings. If I have the option of a] having stuff thrown at me b] saying things about my momma or c] being boo-ed, I choose c. I've never been boo-ed before and think I might enjoy it

Love my Irish

Bear Cat Brown III

pops wanted me verify which Brown it was

If it walks like a Duck, Sounds like a Duck, smells like a Duck. ITS a DUCK!!

BCB was hiding in corner till he got caught than acted liked he had permission. Than he didn't understand the rules than he was going to watch it alone(whats up with that) than he talked to parents than to coaches etc. etc One excuse after another! If it walks like a crook, talks like a crook, acts like a crook. ITS A CROOK!!

KEEFJAMS SECURITY

QUOTE(Da Bears @ Feb 14 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826371173[/snapback]This is my very first post on Coach T. I am a member of the Bear Nation. I was at the Region 3 Tournament. I have read the TSSAA rules. I have met Mr. Boone.

I could care less about if filming was done or not. The rules seems to have some gray area that leaves room for the need of clarification..

I am disappointed in Mr. Boone's story. If he just said he had come to Cleveland and was filming the match and there was incident which involved a disagreement about his ability to do so, I would not even response to this story. But, he tries to paint a picture of himself just happening to end up in Cleveland that day.

The story he paints goes a follow:

1. I just happen to be in Cleveland last Saturday.

2. I just happen to run over to the Region 3 Tournament between the times I just happen to be in Cleveland.

3. I just happen to have my video camera with me.

4. I just happen to film the match which involved the two boys who my son could mostly like meet in the state tournament this week.

5. And a big fact, a few weeks before I just happen to be in Cleveland taping the match of the two boys my son could mostly meet in the state tournament, I was reading the TSSAA Handbook and talked with a lawyer about whether is was legal to tape matches.

6. I just happen to want to tape the match for my “personal” use.

Come on Mr. Boone. You came to tape the match. End of the story. I am sure you feel you were right. So just say so! Don’t beat around the bush and post things just to stir bull.

This should be about the kids. Let them wrestle.

I hope Mr. Carter clears up this matter.

Ron Moore

YOU hit the nail right on the HEAD!!

Mr BOONE tell the truth for a change

Keefjams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...