who goes to state in A

always a dawg

I don't have a dog in this fight and don't even know where these two schools are at but wasn't this game played almost a year ago and we are more than halfway through the 2007 season and this game is still being argued about. The fact of the matter is the TCA went home with the trophy and must play hard to win it again this year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pigpen874 @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:11 PM) 826439439[/snapback]I don't have a dog in this fight and don't even know where these two schools are at but wasn't this game played almost a year ago and we are more than halfway through the 2007 season and this game is still being argued about. The fact of the matter is the TCA went home with the trophy and must play hard to win it again this year.

Agreed (Which is exactly what was said in the original post). Again, GOOD LUCK TO TCA AGAIN THIS YEAR!!

QUOTE(utsoftball @ Apr 21 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826442668[/snapback]yea they never get a good call and if its close the other team always gets the call

That must be whats going wrong this year then! And all this time I thought it was the fact that you lost the best pitcher CA ever had!!! Thank you for clearing things up for me!

QUOTE(rhs013 @ Apr 22 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826442922[/snapback]That must be whats going wrong this year then! And all this time I thought it was the fact that you lost the best pitcher CA ever had!!! Thank you for clearing things up for me!

Not to mention 4 other starters, They only have 4 starters from last years team. Considering that they are not that bad. Some people need to realize this is a rebuilding year.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826445114[/snapback]Keep an eye on Forrest. They have two very talented young freshman pitchers and will make some noise over the next three years. We play them at least three times a year, and I assure you, you better be ready to play ball when you step on the field with them!

What is Forrest's record? I haven't seen them play this year. What tough teams have they beat and how fast do you think their pitchers throw?