CONGRATS KAYCI FERRIS - TWO BIG DISTRICT AWARDS

hoops fan2

QUOTE(baseballbigb @ Feb 16 2007 - 07:50 AM) 826374196[/snapback]

If you look at the stats in the Tenneessean it has her with 505 points at 25 points a game. She is an outstanding ball player and some day will be playing at the next level as will alot of other great high school players in the area. We should enjoy their great achivements today so we can say someday we saw them play and how great they were.

correction 24 points a game.

SEVERAL OF SMITH COUNTY'S GAMES ARE NOT ON THE TENNESSEAN WEB SITE

I KEEP TELLING YOU FOLKS, THE WEB SITES ARE NOT ALWAYS CORRECT

WHAT I POSTED IS CORRECT

COURSE ITS 25 POINTS HIGHER AFTER THE DEFEAT OF CANON TONIGHT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bendoinitawhile @ Feb 18 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826377198[/snapback]She may be the best to come out of this district someday. But I think the MVP award goes to the best player at the present time, which is who got it.

Congrats for her other awards!

Yeah......thats what I think also!!!! Go HOG-EYE!!

respectfully -- i never said she was mvp -- this was talking about the awards she received

QUOTE(Joe Quincy @ Feb 15 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826372706[/snapback]Its funny that you should ask the question above. The fact of the matter is she was at an Oak Hill for girls at Jackson County, but someone chose to move her away from there.

I believe I noted this in a previous post, but if she has no help around her she will be like a Brandi Brown was at York finally breaking through to a state tournament appearance last year only due to the fact that she had some help.

Nothing against Brandi (who I will see play tonight at MTSU) or Kayci, but...........

Don't bet your money, her (help) hopefully will be here by next year. 3 years of Gold will be enough to make Smith Co. Fans happy!

QUOTE(oletimer @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:24 PM) 826383013[/snapback]The help that she needs is not or has been available in present location, but one must have dreams.

can't blame me for making a very welcome and openarmed invitation to any and all help we can get. Smith county has some good players, and the superstar potential, a (nice) boost could make a hugh difference.

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 14 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826371961[/snapback]Alison West of LA should have got Defensive MVP. She leads her team in rebounds every night and has several blocks every game and she is only 5ft 9in. Kaci Ferris doesnt impress me. Come on she is 6-8 she should be getting that many points and rebounds a game because there is no one as tall as her to defend her.

I don't know about Alison getting defensive MVP!! I haven't watched her, but I agree with you about Kaci!!!!!! IN FACT SHE SHOULD DO BETTER THAN SHE IS

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826383182[/snapback]It doesn't matter, no fan or graduate can recruit players.

Sure they can. But then again it all gets down to what is called "undue influence".

I can sit here and ask her to come to JCM. That`s not recruiting. There`s no undue influence is there? I didn`t think so. I`ve asked parent`s to consider JCM all the time. Let the TSSAA come after me if they want. There`s no way they can say it`s recruiting. Times have changed. The parents I have talked to were zoned for JCM. With the advent of open zoned schools there is no way you can accuse a parent of recruiting. Free speech Indian.