Which teams have the best young talent

Laydown

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soccer Gypsy @ Feb 16 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826374648[/snapback]

Farragut has some good young talent this year, but you would have to go see a JV game to watch. Their Varsity squad is all Juniors and Seniors this year with one sophmore.

Who's the sophomore on varsity?

QUOTE(lampost_17 @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826380898[/snapback]cak has excellent tallent i their sophmore class with two of them starting last year as freshmen and the rest of them recieving playing time in almost every game. the freshmen class this year is small but i know that they are all very talented

Lampost... who were those sophomores again? Chesney and... shoot. I can't think of his name. Can you help me out?

cleveland has very good young talent coming up, there freshmen and sophmores are very deep having played club soccer together and middle school dominating the area and now most are sophmores and freshmen and their long time coach has recently moved from the middle school to the highschool head coaching job

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Feb 16 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826374912[/snapback]shelbyville has loads of talent in 9th and 10th grade

2 of their freshman(dylan reed and joey jackson) played on the u-18 nashville soccer academy team and sophomore hunter jamison was the freshman mvp in 8-AAA last season

the sophomore is seth jamison. he plays for the u-18 team also. the two freshman are good tho. they are looking at some quality varsity play. there's alot of young talent on this team. watch for freshman defenseman zach thompson in years to come. there is also sophomore forward named jose.

QUOTE(cooke7 @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:40 PM) 826383094[/snapback]the sophomore is seth jamison. he plays for the u-18 team also. the two freshman are good tho. they are looking at some quality varsity play. there's alot of young talent on this team. watch for freshman defenseman zach thompson in years to come. there is also sophomore forward named jose.

with (our) shelbyville's harris middle school team only losing 1 game in three years, watch for us to make a run in the next few seasons to come. we have gotten great talent and expect more next year since harris is expected to continue their winning ways.