Unaka ?

baseballkid01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826397127[/snapback]Yeah, yeah. Andrew Church is Unaka's only good player. I guess thats why Brandon Medina was ALL-STATE last year

How did that happen? Did Church get all-state cause he is Unaka's best player. Where are Church and Medina going to school next year?

I seen Unaka play several games last year. Medina makin all state tells you alot about class a baseball around here. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We might do good but A ball is like babe ruth league around here. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Sorry but its true. Half them boys can't catch a pop up.

QUOTE(Rangerbook2 @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826404250[/snapback]I seen Unaka play several games last year. Medina makin all state tells you alot about class a baseball around here. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We might do good but A ball is like babe ruth league around here. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Sorry but its true. Half them boys can't catch a pop up.

Not too many babe ruth teams make it to State on a consitent basis. They must be somewhat better than babe ruth to do that. Can you catch a pop up?

QUOTE(RANGER87 @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826406169[/snapback]Not too many babe ruth teams make it to State on a consitent basis. They must be somewhat better than babe ruth to do that. Can you catch a pop up?

All you have to do is look who you have to get by to go state. You might have to play one or two descent teams (jFrankWhite, etc dont count /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ). Aint like that everywhere, now is it? We prolly rank up there wit the local babe ruth all star team. Facts is facts buddy. We stink if we play anybody but local A teams. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Coach was smart enough last year to keep T ready for conf games. Who is gonna play T this year?

QUOTE(Rangerbook2 @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826406299[/snapback]All you have to do is look who you have to get by to go state. You might have to play one or two descent teams (jFrankWhite, etc dont count /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ). Aint like that everywhere, now is it? We prolly rank up there wit the local babe ruth all star team. Facts is facts buddy. We stink if we play anybody but local A teams. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Coach was smart enough last year to keep T ready for conf games. Who is gonna play T this year?

I know A ball may have some bad players, but there are also some really good ones. I dont know of any babe ruth teams that could beat unaka, or UH. Unaka played good when it mattered last year, and had nothing handed to them. UH didnt and that is why they got put out. You cant discredit a team because of a few bad players you have to look at what they do as a whole.

QUOTE(Rangerbook2 @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826406299[/snapback]All you have to do is look who you have to get by to go state. You might have to play one or two descent teams (jFrankWhite, etc dont count /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ). Aint like that everywhere, now is it? We prolly rank up there wit the local babe ruth all star team. Facts is facts buddy. We stink if we play anybody but local A teams. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Coach was smart enough last year to keep T ready for conf games. Who is gonna play T this year?

Have you looked at who we have gotten by to get to state, Pal? You are an idiot. Rockwood and Harriman just to name a couple. Rangerbook2 , I doubt you are from Unaka, most likely some no talent hiding behind another screen name. My name's Noel and I ain't your buddy, facts is facts. I also went to the jamboree today and guess what? I personally saw Shane and Sommers catch pop-ups! It's all downhill from here, Buddy!

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 18 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826377683[/snapback]Kinda like how Elizabethton gets to the Districts just to get beat, Speedy? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ok forone at least elizabethton has competion and theyt have a pretty good conference.who do you play that is good in your conference you could be 0-28 and make the tourny cause you play noone at all im glad you all will finally relize you dont have as good as team as you think when you play elizabethton and the other aa scholls i guarantee you will will not win one of those games elizabethton actually plays someone like db (beat them in scrimmage ) science hill (beat them)and tennessee high(beat them twice) just face it when you have an article in the elizabethton star that says you will have drew chambers picthing some then you not very good i guarantee you get beat badly by elizabethton the only reason you win o and by the way we was districts champs dumb ###### we beat unicoi in the championship lol u dont even kno what you are talking about lol

By the way, Drew is a (14 year old freshman). Could he pitch and beat Elizabethton or will he get to play against them on Saturday? Probably not. But he's out there working hard trying to get better and become a good baseball player. So are the other players on Unaka's baseball team.

The fact that you have more than twice the number of students than us makes it tough for us to match up with Elizabethton in numbers. Therefore, sometimes we have to rely on a few few freshman or sophomores to step in and play every now and then. And believe it or not, we do have a few that can play. And while Coach Payne is an excellent coach, Coach Ensor had done a great job as well.

We might lose big to Elizabethton but our kids will go our there and give it their all. I admire Coach Ensor for playing the schedule he does. I also give props to Coach Payne for being one of the best in the business. Elizabethton has come great athletes, some who have played for me at one time. My son's first Little League coach was Preston Smith's dad. Two of his teammates were Preston Smith and Scott Burleson.

Take this piece of advice from an old man, lad. Enjoy the game. Pull for all the kids. If Unaka goes to the state tournament, applaude them. If Elizabethton makes it, then Go Cyclones. It's baseball.

I remember a time a few years back in 03-04 when those Babe Ruth Rangers were able to luck out a few wins over Elizabethton. Now it might not happen often, but it did happen.

If you'll let me know who you are, I promise to make sure you get the press coveraged deserved.

As Jimmy Osmond once sang, "One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch," not even you Etowntrack21.

Best of Luck to the Cyclones. hope you make it to the state tournament.

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826407424[/snapback]ok forone at least elizabethton has competion and theyt have a pretty good conference.who do you play that is good in your conference you could be 0-28 and make the tourny cause you play noone at all im glad you all will finally relize you dont have as good as team as you think when you play elizabethton and the other aa scholls i guarantee you will will not win one of those games elizabethton actually plays someone like db (beat them in scrimmage ) science hill (beat them)and tennessee high(beat them twice) just face it when you have an article in the elizabethton star that says you will have drew chambers picthing some then you not very good i guarantee you get beat badly by elizabethton the only reason you win o and by the way we was districts champs dumb ###### we beat unicoi in the championship lol u dont even kno what you are talking about lol

Ok. For one, look at your name: EtownTRACK21. Track meaning probably the only thing you comprehend in the world is running around in a friggin circle. So with that said, I wouldn’t put much stock at all in your “knowledge” of baseball.

Now, Unaka is A, and Elizabethton is AA. Do you have any idea why? Because Elizabethton has over twice the students Unaka does. So you ought to play better competition. But again, you probably don’t know that cause your focusing on running in a circle. With barley 350 kids in the school, and probably only 16 or 17 out for baseball, sometimes you have to play underclassmen and yes, even freshmen. And as for you insinuating Chambers isn’t any good, I’d put money on that he could pitch against Elizabethton’s freshmen team, and probably wear them out. The last time Unaka pitched a freshman against Elizabethton, Unaka came away with a win. The last time Unaka pitched a sophomore against Elizabethton, they completely embarrassed you, and everybody went home after five. Now think about all the times Unaka has still been playing when Elizabethton is sitting at the house. It always happens.

But you’re probably too concerned about missing a turn in that circle that you run. Maybe you should get some people to stand at the turn with some signs so you don’t forget about it. Dude your name is Etowntrack21. No body gives a darn what you think about baseball. So just go and run around in a circle.