Unaka ?

baseballkid01

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826411988[/snapback]yea i bet u all feel like state champs after a 29-3 over poor little cloudland thats playing pure freshman and sophomores lol it will come back to huant u trust me and i feel like its coming soon(hint hint)and where u from sftballfever?

You agains how your COMPLETE lack of knowledge about baseball. Cloudland IS NOT loaded with freshme. They pitched a senior, had a senior behind the plate, and had two or three seniors out in the field. While on the other side, Unaka pitched 2 freshmen, and put the jv in during the middle of the 2nd... And Unaka vs. Elizabethton WILL NOT be a classic. Elizabethton will win by 5 or 6 runs. Unaka can hit pretty good, but Church wil most likely be touched alot.... But you should just worry about running in a circle, cause Lord knows you're not even good enough to be on the bench for Cloudland's JV.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826412428[/snapback]You agains how your COMPLETE lack of knowledge about baseball. Cloudland IS NOT loaded with freshme. They pitched a senior, had a senior behind the plate, and had two or three seniors out in the field. While on the other side, Unaka pitched 2 freshmen, and put the jv in during the middle of the 2nd... And Unaka vs. Elizabethton WILL NOT be a classic. Elizabethton will win by 5 or 6 runs. Unaka can hit pretty good, but Church wil most likely be touched alot.... But you should just worry about running in a circle, cause Lord knows you're not even good enough to be on the bench for Cloudland's JV.

hahahaha to bad i dont play baseball ad you kow as well as i do that they had more freshman and sophmores then anyone playing it said it in the star and im surprised cause it usally takes up for you all and says you all are like world champions and just 5 or 6 runs lol you just wish it will be that close and your a joke bout throwing up track in my face cause you or noone at unaka could do it anyways ad whe you said people dont care bout track the you need to come to a meet we have more people there then you all do sittin in the grass up at unaka on gameday get a life and quit throwing running in a circle in my face cause ill go farther in that and football then any one of your godly single a baseball players ok /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hope you enjoy the game and if you get bored waching us whip your ###### ill let you polish my meadals ok

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:49 PM) 826412457[/snapback]ill go farther in that and football then any one of your godly single a baseball players

How could you go anywhere in track? All you do is run in a circle!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> LOL

QUOTE(RangerCountry @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826412344[/snapback]The game has been moved to friday night so i guess we'll get to find out a day earlier what etown can do in single A. Who is going to be on the rubber for Elizabethton??? I'm pretty sure Church will be hurling for the Rangers in this one. This game should be a classic. As a great man once said, "Lets play some Baseball."

'THE GAME' was and is scheduled to be played on Friday the 16th @ Sullivan East in Bluff City at 5P. I'd say there will be a great Carter County crowd as well as the locals. It will be a grand show for both schools. Good luck to both........

As far as this thread.........I'd start another to support the Rangers and put a block on the 'Track' guy. He speaks for himself, not the Cyclones.

And Starman, Drew was a treat. The kid is a 'sponge' for baseball knowledge. Genetic.........

Get after it and have fun at the ballfield! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(GLee @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826412687[/snapback]'THE GAME' was and is scheduled to be played on Friday the 16th @ Sullivan East in Bluff City at 5P. I'd say there will be a great Carter County crowd as well as the locals. It will be a grand show for both schools. Good luck to both........

As far as this thread.........I'd start another to support the Rangers and put a block on the 'Track' guy. He speaks for himself, not the Cyclones.

And Starman, Drew was a treat. The kid is a 'sponge' for baseball knowledge. Genetic.........

Get after it and have fun at the ballfield! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

GLee,

I don't think these people look at the game the way you and I do. If we had our way about it, you and I would be rooting for the whole dang bunch, we've coached most of them. As for D, you had a big hand in that. Playing with kids like Preston and Scott is two good role models to learn from. Some coaches just have a way of making the game fun and you're one of those. Payne and Ensor fall into that catagory. Plus all of you knew the game.

I'm looking forward to covering some of Eliz. games and seeing you and all those boys. I hope this is the year for the Cyclones. They deserve it. Hopefully we can make it back.

QUOTE(GLee @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826412687[/snapback]'THE GAME' was and is scheduled to be played on Friday the 16th @ Sullivan East in Bluff City at 5P. I'd say there will be a great Carter County crowd as well as the locals. It will be a grand show for both schools. Good luck to both........

my thoughts exactly