New Coaches

Pfbaseballfan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wayne Co. Wildcats have a new and very good coach in Rick Rice...most know him for Football but he has a great mind and a real love for the game of baseball...our team has practiced harder this yr then we have the last 3 combined and we have learned so much and have so much more learning to do..we love him as a coach cause we know that he is only going to make us a better team.

QUOTE(melabonz @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:50 PM) 826375525[/snapback]You know, I don't know who you are... and I don't care, but if your screen name on here means that you are a Pigeon Forge Baseball Fan, then you should be ashamed of yourself the way that you bash the coaches and the Pigeon Forge Baseball Team. You are not a fan of the Pigeon Forge Tigers, and if you are a student or are involved with the team itself in any way, then leave and go somewhere else. We don't want you here. Mike Bramblett is not only a great Baseball Coach, but he brought in an assistant coach named Doug Gipson who is a First Class Division I College player that started all 4 years of his College Career. He alone has enough experience and knows what needs to be accomplished to be successful. You obviously don't have a clue about coaching baseball and what hard work and dedication that is required by the coaches and players. Besides, how can you judge a coach and say that he is not going to be very competitive when you haven't even seen this team play a game yet? Thats right... you can't. You agree with other people on here that I am bragging about how good the Tigers are going to be this year, thats right... I do. I am a real PF Tiger Fan. Thats what real Fans do... they follow and defend their team to the end!

And if you are reffering to Coach Bramblett's Football Team, well the team wasn't any good when he inherited them, and the players need to be held accountable for their effort and game play. It wasn't just the coaches fault. Players have to execute the plays that are being sent in to be successful. Players didn't make plays when they needed to period! Baseball on the other hand, coach Cannon hired coach Bramblett to continue the Winning Baseball Tradition at Pigeon Forge High School, and you will see soon enough what I have been saying all along. This team is going to be very exciting to watch this year.

According to your website Coach Gipson played on 2 National Championship teams while at Memphis. How? Memphis has never won a National Championship in baseball. 1997 - LSU and 1998 - USC.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 17 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826376793[/snapback]He is no Brad Fraiser, but he knows what he is talking about and will do more help than harm this year. He really likes what he sees in this years team. He is doing a really good job of putting the seniors names out there. And a couple juniors as well.

Rumor from a friend of his in Jackson is that he has been let go.