Who is Middle Tennessees best single A teams

always a dawg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826375260[/snapback]

I think I have heard of all the east and west best teams so who is middles best teams. WHat r ur thoughts

Summertown should be tough again this year. They return alot of players from last years state team.

Mt.Pleasant has a chance of having a pretty good team. The Coach is really getting after them to perform at a top level.

Perry County will field a pretty solid team.

I'm not sure what C'wood lost other than Stooksbury(sp?).

I would say that S'town is the favorite.

That's my thoughts for our district.

QUOTE(MPTigerT @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826375287[/snapback]

Summertown should be tough again this year. They return alot of players from last years state team.

Mt.Pleasant has a chance of having a pretty good team. The Coach is really getting after them to perform at a top level.

Perry County will field a pretty solid team.

I'm not sure what C'wood lost other than Stooksbury(sp?).

I would say that S'town is the favorite.

That's my thoughts for our district.

what about 11a any thoughts on that district

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826375594[/snapback]

what about 11a any thoughts on that district

Well since your id name is always a dog, i'm assuming you are a CA fan. I follow 11 A baseball quite a bit. It's all I do in the spring. If I had to take a pick from 11 A this year, it has to be CA. They are tough year in and year out. However, I think that there is a couple of dark horse canidates out there. A couple of teams are still rebuilding and waiting on freshmen to grow up. Culleoka might be able to make a run. Looking at their rosters, they only lost 3 players. Guess we'll have to see how March and April go. See you at the games.

• 2 weeks later...

Middle Tennessee Christian School (MTCS) from Murfreesboro will be tough. They had a stronger team than their record reflected last season. On top of playing a tough schedule, they were easy to overlook because Forrest was so dominant from 9A. MTCS has lots of depth, incredible facility, and is well coached. Anything besides a state appearance would probably represent a disappoint for them this year.