Top players for 2007

Thasmykeez

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 14 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826437592[/snapback]2 wks ago Steven almost beat taylor crist. i think the score was 8-6. i watched steven playing, he has got alot better. i havent seen colton in a while, did he win his singles flight at rotary?

And also Crist plays #3. Unless they didnt need their whole top 6 for this match, or stacked a little. So what 2 people play ahead of young, wouldnt they be the main contenders?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826438809[/snapback]I realize that the score was i believe 1,0 but the match between bo and parks was a lot closer than that score indicated. Our coach got on to parks about how his 5 double faults in his first two service games killed him.

Never have I heard someone try to say an 0,1 match was "alot closer"

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826438809[/snapback]I realize that the score was i believe 1,0 but the match between bo and parks was a lot closer than that score indicated. Our coach got on to parks about how his 5 double faults in his first two service games killed him.

i believe that i said that once before and people jumped all over me... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> .. and i think they said something along these lines " A loss is a loss so stop making excuses"

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826438932[/snapback]I also saw the match of Parks vs. Seal and although the score was 0,1 there were long rallies and there were alot of ###### games. Im not saying that Parks could beat Bo but it was much closer than the score reflected

Both are unbelievable junior players. But because Bo won all those de uce games, and all those long rallies is why he is a top ranked nation player, and still remains a few notches above Parks.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826438970[/snapback]Both are unbelievable junior players. But because Bo won all those de uce games, and all those long rallies is why he is a top ranked nation player, and still remains a few notches above Parks.

Guys, are you kidding me? Parks won ONE game. The match was not close, and you cannot twist it around at all to say it was. Bo ran all over him...plain and simple. Bo won the big points, and the big points are the ones that count.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826439008[/snapback]Guys, are you kidding me? Parks won ONE game. The match was not close, and you cannot twist it around at all to say it was. Bo ran all over him...plain and simple. Bo won the big points, and the big points are the ones that count.

Well put. This is why Bo will take parks out every time. Its simply because he is a better player. I have seen both play and parks is very impressive, but gooooooood night, Bo can hit that ball. His 2nd serve is faster than parks first, even if you add the sick spin, Bo wins 99 out of 100 times.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826439020[/snapback]Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way, but I think Bo has another gear that he didn't even have to use against Parks. He gets better in clutch situations.

I saw him wax someone about the same as parks down at baylor, 6-0 6-1 and he was laughing making jokes with his friends inbetween games.