District 7a Championship

swanson71

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LBJames23Fan @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826382966[/snapback]WOW a garauntee over C-range, a team that has beat you twice this year... It might be JC vs C-range in Regional Championship, I just jope that 7A sweeps 8A.

C-Range doesn't have a give-me game against Westmoreland...after getting beat by JC by 20 and only beating Mont. by 3 I wouldnt look too far ahead yet...

QUOTE(Stifler @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:50 PM) 826383100[/snapback]C-Range doesn't have a give-me game against Westmoreland...after getting beat by JC by 20 and only beating Mont. by 3 I wouldnt look too far ahead yet...

We are thinking these Clarkrange girls have seen the light and are going to be there old selves on Friday night at Westmoreland. One of the super powerhouse in the state of Tennessee.

QUOTE(coach15 @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826381174[/snapback]Congratulations Lady Dawgs...dont take your foot off the gas for a couple of more weeks....I need some help with something..when was the last time they won a district title, if I am not wrong the last two times they went to state 1988, 2006 they finished runner-up in district and in region.

They beat Clarkrange that year in the district, with Laura Browning as district tournament MVP...Then lost in the region semi's and got put out...Like I said on a post in another thread let's hope history doesn't repeat ourselves...

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:37 PM) 826381245[/snapback]What are without our dreams???

Dreams that will soon be reality...