District 7a Championship

swanson71

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826380404[/snapback]congrats to rbs they played much better tonite than i've seen them all year only missed 2 free throws and shot phenominal from the field and their defence was very dominating tonite the way c'range is playing right now they won't challenge yo if you play like you did tonight,

Like I said in a post on another thread RBS is playing good right now at the right time, and Crange is slipping at the wrong time, got drilled by JC, and barely beat Monterey, not taking anything away from Montere at all, but if their the powerhouse that i've heard about all year they should have beaten monterey by more than just 3 or 4 points...I just hope RBS keeps this play up going into region, substate, and even state, because if they do watch out...but you never know...A few days Crange could be world beaters and RBS could be the one recieving the beating...

QUOTE(SulphurCityQueen @ Feb 19 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826379508[/snapback]My sweetie knows I just have one man and he is not from jackson co. I have been quietly watching the Big Red Train and I don't expect any derailments tonight, but the ride is a little unnerving.

the train didn't derail,so put on your RED DRESS BABY and go on out and party tonite your nerves should be settled at least for a few days so sho your swettie a good time

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Feb 17 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826375824[/snapback]How the mighty have fallen. First Gleason, then Clarkrange. By 20 plus points at that. WOW. Did the whole team have the flu? RBS wins by 3 against Jackson County.

Hard to beat a team when everytime you play them they shoot 80%. They have had 2 excellent shooting games against CR. Law of percentages caught up with them both times the game after they did that. Regular season Pickett beat them, and RBS beat them by 20. They sure weren't sinking those open three's against RBS like they did CR, and they had plenty of chances.

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826380419[/snapback]Like I said in a post on another thread RBS is playing good right now at the right time, and Crange is slipping at the wrong time, got drilled by JC, and barely beat Monterey, not taking anything away from Montere at all, but if their the powerhouse that i've heard about all year they should have beaten monterey by more than just 3 or 4 points...I just hope RBS keeps this play up going into region, substate, and even state, because if they do watch out...but you never know...A few days Crange could be world beaters and RBS could be the one recieving the beating...

You should never doubt me Swaney!!!

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826380916[/snapback]I will garauntee that RBS will see JC again in region, and we'll see if JC can pull the win...yall beat us 4 times last year, we're going to do it to JC this year...

WOW a garauntee over C-range, a team that has beat you twice this year... It might be JC vs C-range in Regional Championship, I just jope that 7A sweeps 8A.