LIBERTY vs McNairy

P.A.Lin-Z

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Feb 18 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826377251[/snapback]Really. Wasn't Mcnairy pressing? Didn't all of liberty'a big men have 4 fouls each? Way should coach Williams let the Bobcats keep pressing to get back in the game take a chance of fouling three of his starters( and big men),(who were not in the game) out the game. The players who were in the game late in the 3rd were Brandon ware #42, Hakeem Brice #10, Charles holt #23, Kirby Tritt#55 and Jawan Long #33 was the only starter on the court....If you are going to bash Liberty do it with the correct information. McNairy didn't perform And i don't appreciate the comment of calling Either coach dumb. I think these guys play with confidence and pride. And with all the touch fouls that were called against Liberty and all the hard fousl McNairy made, only ones that would have gotten hurt is Antwan Long and Josh Sain. Just so you know pride goes a long way, untouchable, no unbeatable no, but a heck of a team yes, and they shouldn't ever think any less of themselves.

You are so right! I mean, really are they suppose to think they can't win. Duh! Blue Nation 07 is a guy who believes in moral victories. Since he is such a fan, Did he notice the soft fouls? Maybe if Mcnairy believed in themselves they would win. Stop crying and take the defeat. If my memory serves me correct, everytime Liberty plays Mcnairy they get in foul trouble Hmmm!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told ya'll in another thread that the foolin' around would be over when the districts start. The gloves came off last night and McNairy got hit in the face and it hurt. The look in the Crusaders eyes may have been mistaken for pride.....but it's not. It's called a game face.....everything has been nice up to now.....you have to be put away. You happened to be the first to get in the way.

Liberty beat Chester County back in the season by 52....and did it with the bench for the most part. Last night it could have been worse......do you think Coach Williams should have played the managers. (He has one I know for a fact that can dunk.)

Maybe it's just me....but didn't the refs soften up on Liberty after they seen the game was out of hand....(I thought that was a little obvious). McNairy should have been teched up last night for two intentional fouls....so were ya'll trying to put somebody out or what?

Sometimes there's a price to pay when you kick the home team out of the home bench.....(McNairy....this wasn't a home game for you.....you didn't earn it.) did coach not want to sit in front of the Liberty faithful or something? It's funny how Bolivar got the home bench.....didn't think no one would notice? And you want to talk about the "20 point call the dogs off rule"? (this was my opinion not neccessarily the team or the coaches)

And next time....give the other teams a chance to make some money during the halftime show. The cheerleaders of the opposing team might want to perform. Learn how to be a host!!!!

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 18 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826377259[/snapback]You are so right! I mean, really are they suppose to think they can't win. Duh! Blue Nation 07 is a guy who believes in moral victories. Since he is such a fan, Did he notice the soft fouls? Maybe if Mcnairy believed in themselves they would win. Stop crying and take the defeat. If my memory serves me correct, everytime Liberty plays Mcnairy they get in foul trouble Hmmm!

There was over 20 total fouls in the first half.....but the refs softened it up when Liberty took control. And just wait till Tuesday night if you think this one was bad.

Anybody want to bet on which refs we'll get?

Where were you last night nebuntyn? I didn't see you.

McNairy fans and anyone else just be glad that Libety was rusty and that the starters did have foul problems...This defeat would have been much worse...My mom lives in Selmer and the players and fans had been sending messages to Liberty players and fans all week as to how they were going to take our cookies...I was totally surprised that McNairy beat Lexington...After our last game against Lexington I felt that they had really improved as a team and thought that they would go deep in the tourney...So in essense McNairy developed a false sense that they were actually a competitive team and could play with the big dogs...NOT...

So McNairy know your role, your just a practice squad!!!

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 18 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826377297[/snapback]There was over 20 total fouls in the first half.....but the refs softened it up when Liberty took control. And just wait till Tuesday night if you think this one was bad.

Anybody want to bet on which refs we'll get?

Where were you last night nebuntyn? I didn't see you.

I sat this game out. The Crusader Nation will return on Tuesday

*Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome*: Posssible side effects are: 1.) Gasping for air 2.) Loss of will to win 3.) Defeat - If these symptoms persist contact your nearest Libertyville medical facility. 29

locations to serve you Illinois(1) Florida(3) Pennsylvania(1) Louisiana(1) Tennessee(23)

Trying to please everybody is the first sign of failure

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826377350[/snapback]I sat this game out. The Crusader Nation will return on Tuesday

*Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome*: Posssible side effects are: 1.) Gasping for air 2.) Loss of will to win 3.) Defeat - If these symptoms persist contact your nearest Libertyville medical facility. 29

locations to serve you Illinois(1) Florida(3) Pennsylvania(1) Louisiana(1) Tennessee(23)

Yeeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!

QUOTE(BlueNation07 @ Feb 18 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826377412[/snapback]Wow...Those Liberty fans sure are classy.

Yeeaaahhhh!!!!! ----------------> Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!! --------------> Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!! ------------> Yeeeaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh------------>Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh------------->Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh----------->Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! ------------>Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!------------> Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!---------->Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh------------->Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh----------> Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh------------Yeh Yeh Yeh Yeh!!!!!----------Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

QUOTE(BlueNation07 @ Feb 18 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826377412[/snapback]Wow...Those Liberty fans sure are classy.

OK........Here's another way you can look at it. Beat Southside Tues. keep winning in the regions ( because I think McNairy has better team than the other districts).

And you could get another shot at Liberty....I think....I could be wrong. Hey this is West Tennessee basketball.....were (West Tn.) the best in the state. Let's go show

everybody else what were made of.

It's all about bragging rights. Two teams out of our district can go to state.......motivate your team, put on your big boy panties, pull up your pants, your not out yet.......unless you want to be.

A game like last night could make you better ....if you let it.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 18 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826377462[/snapback]OK........Here's another way you can look at it. Beat Southside Tues. keep winning in the regions ( because I think McNairy has better team than the other districts).

And you could get another shot at Liberty....I think....I could be wrong. Hey this is West Tennessee basketball.....were (West Tn.) the best in the state. Let's go show

everybody else what were made of.

It's all about bragging rights. Two teams out of our district can go to state.......motivate your team, put on your big boy panties, pull up your pants, your not out yet.......unless you want to be.

A game like last night could make you better ....if you let it.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty's coach could have shown better sportsmanship last night. He is in charge of many teenagers and needs to teach them something besides winning basketball games. There was no chance of McNairy coming back in the second half and he never eased up at all. He did not show a lot of class.

We'll see how big and bad that Liberty is when they meet Booker T. Washington. BTW will be able to match-up with the Crusaders and may send them home disappointed.

QUOTE(Macnarry @ Feb 18 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826377535[/snapback]Liberty's coach could have shown better sportsmanship last night. He is in charge of many teenagers and needs to teach them something besides winning basketball games. There was no chance of McNairy coming back in the second half and he never eased up at all. He did not show a lot of class.

We'll see how big and bad that Liberty is when they meet Booker T. Washington. BTW will be able to match-up with the Crusaders and may send them home disappointed.

What game were you at? They had subs in. I am so sick of politically correct people. Politically correct means(fake, pseudo, etc.) There is not a rule that states take your starters out after a 20pt lead. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. That's what we are accustom to in today's society, politically correct, which also means what looks good to other people. The right thing is not always popular and the popular thing is not always right. Liberty has a classy coaching staff and players that respect them. My advice to Mcnairy is to learn from this and hopefully that will make them a better team. They should use Liberty as a measuring stick, just like Liberty used Bolivar as theirs. Cry baby!

I sat this game out. The Crusader Nation will return on Tuesday