Pigeon Forge

Pfbaseballfan

QUOTE(PFDAD @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826378913[/snapback]pigeon forge was 11 for 28 from the line ....still not good

if you can't make free throws then you're not gonna win ...that's the name of that tune....you're not going to the sub state ...the state ...or anywhere else ...you're just going home ! it'll be all over ....and OVER QUICK.....how many of our guys, i wonder, got out and shot free throws yesterday on their own...or did we sit around all day with girl friend instead, or whatever .... how many will get to the gym early today and practice free throws ...i'm talking about a conscious, concentrated practice effort from the line ...SERIOUS REPITITIONS..... it's up to you ...coach can't hold your hand all the time......you guys better start making SOME....you don't have to make em all, but 39% (yeah ..do the math) ain't gonna cut it .... or come next sunday (less than one week) your gonna have all the time you want with girlfriend or whatever 'cause you aren't gonna have any thing else left to do, except maybe sign one another's annuals and kiss one another good-bye ....because it's gonna be all over ..LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST

QUOTE(PFDAD @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826378934[/snapback]if you can't make free throws then you're not gonna win ...that's the name of that tune....you're not going to the sub state ...the state ...or anywhere else ...you're just going home ! it'll be all over ....and OVER QUICK.....how many of our guys, i wonder, got out and shot free throws yesterday on their own...or did we sit around all day with girl friend instead, or whatever .... how many will get to the gym early today and practice free throws ...i'm talking about a conscious, concentrated practice effort from the line ...SERIOUS REPITITIONS..... it's up to you ...coach can't hold your hand all the time......you guys better start making SOME....you don't have to make em all, but 39% (yeah ..do the math) ain't gonna cut it .... or come next sunday (less than one week) your gonna have all the time you want with girlfriend or whatever 'cause you aren't gonna have any thing else left to do, except maybe sign one another's annuals and kiss one another good-bye ....because it's gonna be all over ..LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST

Tell us how you REALLY feel brother!