Which Carter County team

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpeedDemon21

QUOTE(highdogwarriorcloneranger @ Feb 17 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826376783[/snapback]

Which carter county team including elizabethton will go the furtherest in post season play?

the cyclones boys had a big win over johnson county and now is the 2 seed in regional i would wacth them

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826376942[/snapback]it would have to be hampton or cloudland. unaka, elizabethton, or happy valley arent good enough to go anywhere. the next 2 regions are weak in 1A. i really believe that 2 of the 3 teams in our 1A region(university high, cloudland, hampton) will be in the state tournament. the next regions are just that weak...

UH and Cloudland maybe,big win for the kids from the Roan last night vs UH!

Hampton will never make IMO!

QUOTE(coachtcyclone @ Feb 21 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826382409[/snapback]UH and Cloudland maybe,big win for the kids from the Roan last night vs UH!

Hampton will never make IMO!

UH is almost guaranteed to go state with the bracket there in, I wouldn’t count Hampton out just yet, There will be a Battle of the big blue at the doak next week and it could go either way, Maybe you an come watch the game, the cyclones wont be playing then

Hampton and Cloudland can't both go because they are in the same bracket. But one of these teams and UH could go I think it did happen in 83. In 83 two teams from the district; Hampton and UH. Two from the county: Hampton and Elizabethton. And two from the Watauga Con; Hampton and West Greene,"Hampton played in the Watauga even though they were 1A". All went to the state if I remember correct. I Can't remember if another 3A team was there. Help me out on this one. I Think this was the most local teams we ever had at one time at the state.

QUOTE(HighSchoolFanatic @ Feb 21 2007 - 05:49 PM) 826383241[/snapback]There will be only 1 team from D-1A to make the state tourn. Its nearly impossible to go on the road especially in A and win. Yes it is weaker in Reg 2, but whoever wins the Reg can almost guarantee them a spot in Murphy.

Region 2 is down. 2 district 1 teams ought to make it. UH, Cloudland, and Hampton would all win a sub-state at home, and UH and Cloudland play pretty good on the road... Especialy Cloudland.

QUOTE(oleagle @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826383604[/snapback]Hampton and Cloudland can't both go because they are in the same bracket. But one of these teams and UH could go I think it did happen in 83. In 83 two teams from the district; Hampton and UH. Two from the county: Hampton and Elizabethton. And two from the Watauga Con; Hampton and West Greene,"Hampton played in the Watauga even though they were 1A". All went to the state if I remember correct. I Can't remember if another 3A team was there. Help me out on this one. I Think this was the most local teams we ever had at one time at the state.

Is West Greene a misprint? lol