Smith County vs Livingston Academy

Stark1

After watching this Owls team the past couple of days, they have had a major swing in confidence and attitude, in the way they play. Right now they are playing great basketball together. Good luck to the Big Owls Tuesday night against LA, should be a good game. Great win last night beating the Bees for the 2nd time this year on their floor, I guess thats not enough to earn their respect. But hey, it just wasn't fair to the Bees, I mean our boys play hard they say, but all in all, we just had to much help. Be good sports and just admit that maybe someone is possibly better than you.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(iluvit @ Feb 18 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826377421[/snapback]yea smith has a lot of confidence right now.....la needs to come out strong and lower their confidence a notch or two....and they will... they did it to us at la....and they will do it to them...la by 15

Don't be so sure. I think Smith County is ready to prove alot of people wrong. And I'm not sure, but is Chase Dunn playing in this game. I've heard that he's injured. I read that on another post. But, if Smith can play just a little bit better in every aspect than they did at the Upperman game, it will be Smith winning by 15. GOOD LUCK OWLS!

QUOTE(iluvit @ Feb 18 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826377584[/snapback]This game is going to be awesome. Upperman's gym will not hold enough people for this one. Smith has a lot of heart and confidence. LA will step up and will win this one. You can bet me and some of the boys will be there for this one!

I wouldn't be so sure about that, if LA does not have Dunn, they will not win, he has been the difference in these two teams both times. If he plays which I'm sure he will, it will take a good effort from Smith like we have seen so far this tourney to beat the Wildcats, but I know they can do it. I've never seen such confidence from these guys as I have this past 3 or 4 days. They believe they can win, and know they can, so if LA thinks this is going to be easy, it could be a very rough night. Should be a great game though, and the gym will be packed I'm sure. Good luck Big Owls, go get em.

Nobody said Livingston thought it would be easy...but I don't think that SC has got what it takes to play with them. Go ahead and bring up past games if you must but LA will win I think and if I had to say by how many then i will say by 11. Stover will have a big game as will Ramsey and Dunn. That's right, Dunn(MVP) will be playing. Just landed wrong last night during the game. He'll be there waiting on your precious Owls. So you should probably start planning a way to stop him because he will not lose, nor will Coach Melton (Coach of the Year) Let his team lose. I'm sure this will be a good game, but I am still going to stay with my boys. LA by 11. Get used to it...

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 18 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826377787[/snapback]Nobody said Livingston thought it would be easy...but I don't think that SC has got what it takes to play with them. Go ahead and bring up past games if you must but LA will win I think and if I had to say by how many then i will say by 11. Stover will have a big game as will Ramsey and Dunn. That's right, Dunn(MVP) will be playing. Just landed wrong last night during the game. He'll be there waiting on your precious Owls. So you should probably start planning a way to stop him because he will not lose, nor will Coach Melton (Coach of the Year) Let his team lose. I'm sure this will be a good game, but I am still going to stay with my boys. LA by 11. Get used to it...

Amen to that. Smith better bring it. Dunn and Stover will have a big game, so will Ramsey if he wants to win. Jeremy will be hot off the bench, if he doesn't start. LA showed us what they can do, but we showed them what we can do also. I would have to say LA by 15 if they bring it. If LA doesn't bring it, LA by 5.

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 18 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826377787[/snapback]Nobody said Livingston thought it would be easy...but I don't think that SC has got what it takes to play with them. Go ahead and bring up past games if you must but LA will win I think and if I had to say by how many then i will say by 11. Stover will have a big game as will Ramsey and Dunn. That's right, Dunn(MVP) will be playing. Just landed wrong last night during the game. He'll be there waiting on your precious Owls. So you should probably start planning a way to stop him because he will not lose, nor will Coach Melton (Coach of the Year) Let his team lose. I'm sure this will be a good game, but I am still going to stay with my boys. LA by 11. Get used to it...

Maybe MVP and Coach of the Year was chosen to soon!!!!! OWLS ALL THE WAY!!!

QUOTE(iluvit @ Feb 18 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826378230[/snapback]Amen to that. Smith better bring it. Dunn and Stover will have a big game, so will Ramsey if he wants to win. Jeremy will be hot off the bench, if he doesn't start. LA showed us what they can do, but we showed them what we can do also. I would have to say LA by 15 if they bring it. If LA doesn't bring it, LA by 5.

You are putting Smith Co. down too much. Yes LA better bring it. Because Smith County will bring it. They are pumped and ready for this. LA better have a good game cause the Smith County High-School Owls will make them pay if they don't. You said LA by 5 if they have an off game. I say Smith by 20 if LA has an off-game. I also say Smith by 6 with LA having an on-game.