Smith County vs Livingston Academy

Stark1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826382211[/snapback]i could be wrong, but to the people like glover and dctigerfan07, i think LA might have won this one, not sure, may be wrong, but im bout 99.9% sure, theres some sarcasm for ya glover, h-o-g-e-y-e hogeye hogeye tnt

now thats class!!! <----SARCASIM (I have to spell it out for some of you)

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:50 PM) 826382275[/snapback]now thats class!!! <----SARCASIM (I have to spell it out for some of you)

Hey idget...SARCASM!!!...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...

And...calling people out is against the rules...don't make me delete ya...now be a nice boy and apologize for calling that boy out...AND...making fun of people and not being able to spell...

Sorry coacht'ers...that we allow glover access to the internet!!!

QUOTE(QueenBee @ Feb 21 2007 - 12:00 AM) 826382284[/snapback]Hey idget...SARCASM!!!...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...

And...calling people out is against the rules...don't make me delete ya...now be a nice boy and apologize for calling that boy out...AND...making fun of people and not being able to spell...

Sorry coacht'ers...that we allow glover access to the internet!!!

thanks mrs queen, but he doesnt bother me, sorry that he cant spell sarcasm, but im sure he knows now

Great job LA on your district win, and congrats to Todd Smith

being the MVP along with the other All Tourny Team Ramsey,

Stover, Dunn great job, keep it going in the regions.

As for Smith County Owls, you did a great job and you should

have felt the support you had in the Upperman Gym, even the

Livingston Academy Fans seem to be proud of you. Good job,

take the region by storm, you can do it.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826382712[/snapback]I don't think so. Greenbrier will come up to ole' Carthage and show them owls. I'm just kiddin it should be a real good game. Both teams are basically identical.

Greenbrier used to have some really big boys, whats their size look like now?

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:50 PM) 826382275[/snapback]now thats class!!! Livingston Academy" instead of trying to call me out and make yourself look bad. Oh, and looks like I'll never have to delete you, QueenBee will take care of you. So, in closing, better luck next time at proving me wrong. Congrats to both teams though. SC played a hard game. Livingston just pulled it out, just like I knew they would. Get used to it...