Smith County vs Livingston Academy

Stark1

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826379621[/snapback]I CAN'T WAIT FOR SMITH COUNTY TO PROVE ALL THE DOUBTERS WRONG. There's no doubt that Livingston has always been one of the best. BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE. SMITH BY 8. Go Owls. Good luck. BRING IT BACK TO SMITH COUNTY.

I'm not a doubter. Just a realist my friend.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:44 PM) 826379609[/snapback]I'll give it to the Owls, they are playing good, but you think that just because your team has won a few games in the tournament, that they're unstoppable. If that's what the team's attitude is then they have a rude awakening heading their way.

Smith has been doing great. But no they don't have the "BIG" head. They have kept there composure and are ready for this win. THEY WILL WIN. They want to prove to everyone that we belong in this game. And that we can and WILL win.

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826379638[/snapback]

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826379630[/snapback]

I'm not a doubter. Just a realist my friend.

[/quote

No, I think you think that since Livingston has been number one all year that they will walk all over us. YOU WRONG!!! we will give everything we have in this game.

No i'm not wrong. I'm not trying to say that Smith has no chance, but let's be realistic here. Ok Smith has they're beg wins and they played well, but it's time for the Owls to wake up and smell the roses. You may give everything you have, but it won't be enough

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826379621[/snapback]I CAN'T WAIT FOR SMITH COUNTY TO PROVE ALL THE DOUBTERS WRONG. There's no doubt that Livingston has always been one of the best. BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE. SMITH BY 8. Go Owls. Good luck. BRING IT BACK TO SMITH COUNTY.

ok the only big headed people i see on this page is the livingston fans i mean smith is playin great and no one believed they would beat macon or baxter even at that matter cannon but look what happen the sixth seed made it to the championship so i think livingston should be on there toes and ready but i give it to smith county by 5 but lets not see just one person off smith county in double digits lets see 4 or 5 people with 12, 13, or 14

QUOTE(ballin out of control @ Feb 19 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826379661[/snapback]ok the only big headed people i see on this page is the livingston fans i mean smith is playin great and no one believed they would beat macon or baxter even at that matter cannon but look what happen the sixth seed made it to the championship so i think livingston should be on there toes and ready but i give it to smith county by 5 but lets not see just one person off smith county in double digits lets see 4 or 5 people with 12, 13, or 14

THANK YOU!! Yes I hope to see more than one or two players in double digits. But if that one or 2 person's win't the game then I won't complain.lol. And please explain this to lion15. Smith is ready! Ready for who? Livingston! BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!- And they will break everyone down, not just Dunn.

ur an idiot la big in this one smith has a chance but not a big one

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 19 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826379705[/snapback]THANK YOU!! Yes I hope to see more than one or two players in double digits. But if that one or 2 person's win't the game then I won't complain.lol. And please explain this to lion15. Smith is ready! Ready for who? Livingston! BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!- And they will break everyone down, not just Dunn.

Dunn will lead his team to a win. With his ankle probably being just 50%, if that

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826378678[/snapback]Chosen too soon? What are you trying to imply? That one of the players on SC or their coach is more deserving? Have you lost it? Has the SC bandwagon hit so many bumps in the road that it has given you whiplash or a concussion? Please do us all a favor and never post anything like that ever again? I'd say even CoachT himself was laughing at that one. Give me a break. LA WILL WIN. Get used to it...

You and your 127 posts of wisdom know all!!! Yeah the SC bandwagon has hit alot of bumps lately. All the way to the finals!!! The next bump is over LA!!! Good Luck Owls!!!

Man..whats up with all the hating goin on...I mean dang people. Sure LA is #1 in the district and Smith County is #6 comin into the tourny, but when the tourny starts its 0-0 for all the teams its just like a clean slate...but I mean I can't predict what the score will be at the end of the game(like everyone else seems to be able to do), but what I do know is that Smith County is for real..and for all the haters out there you best watch out for the Owls baby!!!