Smith County vs Livingston Academy

Stark1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826380429[/snapback]Posts of wisdom!!! <---(Sarcasim) I guess they don't teach humor in LA. And its 127 posts of crap! And if you think your big enough, little girl, come make me get off this site. Wow LA made it to the distric championship.... who gives a crap. How does that sound? Makes as much since as what your saying above. We are proud of our team and yes we do believe. LA has to put there pants on 1 leg at a time just like SC does. Both teams have to take the floor and perform. We shall see who the winner is tomorrow night!!!

What up big girl? Nice try with your sarcasm, I'm sure everyone laughed hahahahaha. 129 posts of crap I guess now. Must be some good crap for it to get under your skin, punk. Yes, who woulda thought LA would make it to the district championship? I mean they are only the best team in this district and have been the whole season. Do you for some reason think that this is some kind of different team? That they are not the same team who won the district? Not sure where you are trying to go here Miss Glover but you don't seem to make much sense. LA has a very proud, and supporting community as do you, or so it sounds. And do me a favor and don't try to call me out on here, you don't know who I am, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem making you get off the site, if that, someday or sometime, is what it takes. So do yourself a favor and deflate yourself. Cya tonight big girl. Can't wait to see your face when LA holds up that district trophy. Get used to it...

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826381182[/snapback]Smith county easy

I am going to bring this post back up at about 10:00 pm tonight. haha. Just messing around with ya.

I dont think that it will be easy for either team. Both teams are going to have to play well. If Smith plays like they did against Upperman they will be tough to beat. LA knows that they need their "A" game, and I am sure they will bring it.

I think the game stays close through the 3rd quarter and the LA starts to pull away in the 4th. LA by 14.

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826381125[/snapback]What up big girl? Nice try with your sarcasm, I'm sure everyone laughed hahahahaha. 129 posts of crap I guess now. Must be some good crap for it to get under your skin, punk. Yes, who woulda thought LA would make it to the district championship? I mean they are only the best team in this district and have been the whole season. Do you for some reason think that this is some kind of different team? That they are not the same team who won the district? Not sure where you are trying to go here Miss Glover but you don't seem to make much sense. LA has a very proud, and supporting community as do you, or so it sounds. And do me a favor and don't try to call me out on here, you don't know who I am, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem making you get off the site, if that, someday or sometime, is what it takes. So do yourself a favor and deflate yourself. Cya tonight big girl. Can't wait to see your face when LA holds up that district trophy. Get used to it...

Hey there Kitty Kitty, Your not under my skin. Cats can't run with the big dog!!! I'm not saying LA doesn't have a good team because they do. You are trying to discredit my team and I'm here to defend. And I'll call you out all I want!!! What ya going to do??? No I won't be there tonight because of work but I will be listening in on the radio. Good luck to my Owls. Sounds as if everything is pulling together at the right time. We are all proud of you here in Carthage and behind you all the way!!!

PS - By the way there Kitty Kitty!!! If you think you can get me off here, go ahead!!! I'll call your bluff!!!

QUOTE(whynot @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826381891[/snapback]LA has a very proud, and supporting community as do you, or so it sounds.

yeah you guys have a great supporting community that got rid of a coach after he won a state title. since coach melton won the district is he next on the chopping block?

Very nice 1st post!! #1--have you ever been to a LA game that really meant something big? Like the 2005 FB playoffs and championship game or a sub-state or state basketball game? If you have you would agree we have a great supporting community! #2--he wasn't the head coach and it was the year after they won the state. #3--he wasn't fired but resigned under pressure from a few mal-contents who expected another state title when we lost a load of talent. If you had been at the 2005 FB championship in "the 'Boro" in 40 degree weather and light rain and saw the LA turnout, you would NEVER question our pride or community support. On your next post, try something positive about someone!!

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826381966[/snapback]Very nice 1st post!! #1--have you ever been to a LA game that really meant something big? Like the 2005 FB playoffs and championship game or a sub-state or state basketball game? If you have you would agree we have a great supporting community! #2--he wasn't the head coach and it was the year after they won the state. #3--he wasn't fired but resigned under pressure from a few mal-contents who expected another state title when we lost a load of talent. If you had been at the 2005 FB championship in "the 'Boro" in 40 degree weather and light rain and saw the LA turnout, you would NEVER question our pride or community support. On your next post, try something positive about someone!!

Pay no attention to people like that!!! They don't represent us here at SC.

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826382014[/snapback]Pay no attention to people like that!!! They don't represent us here at SC.

i could be wrong, but to the people like glover and dctigerfan07, i think LA might have won this one, not sure, may be wrong, but im bout 99.9% sure, theres some sarcasm for ya glover, h-o-g-e-y-e hogeye hogeye tnt