Attack:

Chris Cahill - MBA

Chase Hays - McCallie

Sloan Sanders - MBA

Midfield:

That Ravenwood All-American

Rob Phipps - MBA

The MUS Homey

QUOTE(laxguy16 @ Mar 13 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826410488[/snapback]most of us also know..

another very underated player from mba

middie- phipps.

Rob Phipps seems to be forgotten in all of the talk about good mid-fielders. I have seen a lot of good players the last couple of years from all over the place, and Phipps is right up there with them.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Mulloy5 @ Feb 18 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826377470[/snapback]Are there any sugestions on who will make all state? Feel free to talk about any position, or division, or team out there.

I think for Attack Cahill-MBA, and Wilson-Ravenwood will be definets. I know Sanders-MBA, and Franklin-CBHS will make a strong showing too.

For Defense Yusko and Tredwell- Father Ryan could make the list, but thats not a definet.

I'm not familure with any other positions or players from other schools, sorry.

#9 John Wilson, #17 Kevin Coll, # 5 Phillip Burke are potential candidates in my opinion and #5 From CBHS is very good as well

QUOTE(Redtwin @ Apr 7 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826431907[/snapback]I believe Cahill had 7 points or so. Can't ask a kid to do a whole lot more than that. IMO, he was clearly the most talented player on the field. Stewart and Towner did play well too. There's lot of offensive fire power in TN this year.

Checked statsdepot, and Cahill had 3 goals and 4 assists. Followed that up with 5 more points on Saturday.